Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debenhams have confirmed they won't be reopening the Glasgow Silverburn store. Don't think that's the one he works at tho 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Holy Moses

Okay right thank you. Where was Derek then? He's only just back? Does he like work away? Like fly in fly out? I really shouldn't care should I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dim works in a shop filling shelves and Martha works in a department store which will probably cease trading ...they live in a tiny tat filled 1 bedroom flat 😁

I absolutely love this thread ...some very witty talented people on here ..so thank you Martha for giving us so much joy and making all us realise how lucky we are that we don’t live you dull life !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He's bored flossing.....bored. Of all the things in his boring life to be bored of, it's flossing.

Simple things 'on' life is about right Melvin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Debenhams have confirmed they won't be reopening the Glasgow Silverburn store. Don't think that's the one he works at tho 🤔
No he works in the city centre branch, but I‘ll bet there are some good people that work in the store that is closing that will be relocated and maybe some people in his store might be ‘relieved’ of their posts.

• Haha
Full time cleanfluencer soon!! Derek will be bringing Home the bacon whilst Marion ramps up his #ad content.
what a time to be alive!!

Reactions: 5
Theft from old people she cleaned for.

Is that the Big Mamma Hoose woman whose constantly begging for more followers.
It's his body shop at home person called Shelley (?) but he's not mentioned her in a while or the products as much because he's seen the Ordinary light. Is that the same person?

Reactions: 1
Thank you all so so much for making me laugh so hard tonight! You are all wonderful people ❤

Reactions: 3
Full time cleanfluencer soon!! Derek will be bringing Home the bacon whilst Marion ramps up his #ad content.
what a time to be alive!!
He hasn't got the brains for it, he does a bit of half hearted cleaning, stirs something unspeakable in a saucepan for his cooking stories.
He needs a new career. *thinks* Bank robber.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He hasn't got the brains for it, he does a bit of half hearted cleaning, stirs something unspeakable in a saucepan for his cooking stories.
He would be the bank robber that coloured his face in with a sharpie 🤣
886F6BFE-2769-423B-A919-870AF6974724.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see him branching into the MLM shite to his 100k followers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
No wonder the poor cats insides are dodgy, spraying disinfectant near the food bowls!! Seriously this guy has a cauliflower for a brain!!! 😖 Run Rayn RUN!!!

Screenshot_20200506-141141_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve been creeping for a while and honestly this thread makes me LOL 😂 who spends £300 on a dyson hair dryer! I have long hair and never in all my days would I spend that money! Never mind having no bleeping hair to style!!
Also no wonder the cats shitting for Scotland he’s squirting fabulosa in wee wane rayyyns bloody dinner bowl 🤢 yum yum tuck into some toxic tropical flavoured whiskers for supper! Deeelish
But the all time low was emptying the pube fest dust hunt onto the cooker top, that’s feral 🤢 the rats from upstairs will be running a bloody mile!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sometimes I watch him and think....wtf did I just watch 😂
Just sometimes?? I get that feeling every day, it’s car-crash Insta!
What is it with “influencers” and chopped cushions almost covering their beds? Nobody needs that many cushions to sit up and read in bed. Granted, it looks good for the ‘gram but what the hell do you do with them when you go to bed? Throw them on the floor?

Reactions: 9
Yesterday I decided to give the Hinches a miss as it was just same old, same old. My daughter gave me two names to watch instead. A lass whose name I am not allowed to mention who scrounges and has an Amazon wish list for toys and clothes for herself and her kids and this lad Mario. The scrounger is just a shameless low life so I am not bothering with her but this Mario lad is pure gold. Is he a real person?:) I asked my hubby who is 74 what he had done the last couple of days. "Well you know because I told you but I have planted out carrots, parsnip, leeks, potatoes, onions, radish, beetroot and lettuce and set off tomato plants" " Right, well this Mario lad had a daily tick list just for yesterday 1) make bed 2) wipe worktops 3) fluff and hoover sofa 4) Febreze 5) freshen toilet" Hubby asks "How old is he do you think?" me: "In his 30's I would guess" Hubby: "Well that tick list would take about half an hour so what else did he do then?" Me: "Bugger all except open a packet curry mix from B & M add a few chicken pieces and make a curry." Hubby: "The world has gone mad - go back to that dimwit Hinch" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.