Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧐 Sort Alexa... Mario hun, ain't no way Alexa will understand your bespoke accent.
I'm Scottish and can confirm Alexa doesnt understand me. Have to talk really slowly and enunciate everything poor bird wont get mario's bougee voice at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually pissing myself..300 quid for a hairdryer that he waves about 2 feet away away from his already dry hair..got to be a contender for most pointless purchase of the year 🀣 keep the entertainment coming Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just started to watch today's stories....

That pink bedding is actually bleeping offensive and should be burned immediately 😭

F72BEAF6-8AD2-4482-9AB4-5CCDEBACBB9E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw she wakes up every morning with a different stupid idea, asks her followers about it then you never hear her mention it again..it’s all for the attention she craves constantly πŸ™„ like the different diets she’s on constantly and the workouts we were going to be subjected to..we got one where she had to keep resting cos of her back/leg/other leg then said she was knackered at the end πŸ˜‚
I’ve just got on the scales and I’m utterly horrified at my lockdown weight gain. Instead of the latest fad diet pills that make you tit yourself I’m going to watch my calories and stick to going out for exercise every day.

Maybe I should ask Marie for tips as he can get into those wee tights πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just started to watch today's stories....

That pink bedding is actually bleeping offensive and should be burned immediately 😭

View attachment 124151
That's fuckin rotten. He's going to end up on an episode of Can't pay take it away. If I was in his position with an unsecure job prospects. I would not be spanking all my cash on the shite he buys. He's setting a bad example to all the frothing gashes that follow him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread is absolutely amazing
There is a grey or maybe pink (grink) magic to this thread that sets it apart from most of the others I've seen. It absolutely COMPELS you to watch Melvin and his ke-razy antics so you can race back here to have a laugh with everyone.

We should be lobbying the Oxford English dictionary about "grink" when I come to think about it.

I'm Scottish and can confirm Alexa doesnt understand me. Have to talk really slowly and enunciate everything poor bird wont get mario's bougee voice at all
Alexa will struggle when Melvin aks her to "irriterate" 🀣 🀣 stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Pure feelin' myself the day ma lovelies! πŸ’¦ πŸ’Ž

Always time for a 19 second wank whilst drying your crown πŸ‘‘

E2F7CCC5-48CF-423D-A3DF-6A28B464A569.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.