Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, treating my newly created account with a Mario thread baptism 🥳🥳

I can't stand him, I don't follow him, but I occasionally watch his stories just to remind myself that I can't stand him. I am also not in the UK and I admit I did not read all 11 threads because duck that. So yeah with that out of the way...why the duck is Derek staying over for a week?? Isn't there a pandemic out there? Is Derek allowed to be there at all? Thanks loveliessssss

What’s a dust hunt?!
A lot less fun than an Easter egg hunt!

Start with an empty *brand of your choice* handheld hoover and set about the places that dust may gather. Then, if you're Hinch or Melvin, empty your findings all over a place you would normally want to keep hygienically clean (Hinch does it on kitchen towel on her kitchen work top and Melvin elected for his cooker hob!!) then story it for the 'gram.

Why you would want to put all that manky stuff on your kitchen surfaces is beyond me :sick::sick:

I am still trying to make peace with myself over knowing what a dust hunt is. Can't even blame lockdown :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
First time poster, treating my newly created account with a Mario thread baptism 🥳🥳

I can't stand him, I don't follow him, but I occasionally watch his stories just to remind myself that I can't stand him. I am also not in the UK and I admit I did not read all 11 threads because duck that. So yeah with that out of the way...why the duck is Derek staying over for a week?? Isn't there a pandemic out there? Is Derek allowed to be there at all? Thanks loveliessssss
Welcome 🙂

It's actually Derek's flat. But then Mario moved in and took over 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he says he's going to sort Alexa, is he challenging her to a square go?? Is he gonna witch slap her into the middle of next week cos she's refusing to play Higher Love?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When will these alleged cleaners realise that they don't have to spray that amount of tit around the worktops. Spray it on the fuckin cloth

Ma tights are ripped this morning with that wee pie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he says he's going to sort Alexa, is he challenging her to a square go?? Is he gonna witch slap her into the middle of next week cos she's refusing to play Higher Love?
I think he's going to buy one. Two years after every one else bought a smart speaker. It'd take a normal person twenty seconds to hit buy now, I'm guessing he'll wring sixty dots out of it.

That thin cheap peach rug, it makes my eyes bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome 🙂

It's actually Derek's flat. But then Mario moved in and took over 🙄
Holy Moses

Okay right thank you. Where was Derek then? He's only just back? Does he like work away? Like fly in fly out? I really shouldn't care should I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It’s Dereks flat, Mario is the lodger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy Moses

Okay right thank you. Where was Derek then? He's only just back? Does he like work away? Like fly in fly out? I really shouldn't care should I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, he just works shifts at M&S in Glasgow (it's a shop that sells food and clothes) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was so uncomfortable! I don’t have kids and straight away I thought it was inappropriate.
She’s such an embarrassment but by the looks of it is wanting to move to Australia?! 😂
Aw she wakes up every morning with a different stupid idea, asks her followers about it then you never hear her mention it again..it’s all for the attention she craves constantly 🙄 like the different diets she’s on constantly and the workouts we were going to be subjected to..we got one where she had to keep resting cos of her back/leg/other leg then said she was knackered at the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.