Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got to pick my convos about him in the real world wisely so I don’t expose that I am on here but everyone I know that actually knows him just bangs on constantly about how wonderful it is he gets amazing free stuff and he’s pals with Grinch 🙄 One of his gal pals who I mentioned before has crossed my path many times through various things and never bloody speaks - I am told cos she is shy 🙄 - no she is just an arrogant meangirl witch that thinks she is it.

Reactions: 9
Anyone whose insta bio is “ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW” is too dumb to make any money from it, surely!! What the duck is that bio all about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So with the £300 hairdryer, the £100 new PS4 ‘thrust master’ thing, £100 on the steam mop, a consultation with the vets including new food and medication (probably close to £120 altogether if he’s not bullshitting), the tatty cushions, baskets, the rug, cereal holder in the kitchen and not forgetting all the money he spent on those eco egg things. In the last 1-2 weeks alone he’s spent close to £600-£700 almost? Have I missed anything out?

How is this guy affording it when he’s potentially lost his job? I find it so sad if he’s genuinely putting himself in to debt to try and stay relevant and interesting for the gram. It’s utterly ridiculous.
The stand for the dyson, the skincare and make up, those trunk tin thingummies x 2 cos he got a set for his sis, the cat bowls. All cheap purchases but all adding up because of volume of purchases. Rayn would do better in charge of the household budget 🐱🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the duck is asking how he cooked the chicken curry (homemade) out a box.

Everyone and there dug that has ever done SlimmingWorld knows how to make this (homemade) curry.
It takes a few mins, literally - but it is bloody lovely, I agree with him there! 😊😊

Reactions: 5
Number 76 on the list of things about Melvin that annoy me:
Its spelt wean, W-E-A-N, wean.🙄
B3878107-515D-4BC5-978C-7601EF2722C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The stand for the dyson, the skincare and make up, those trunk tin thingummies x 2 cos he got a set for his sis, the cat bowls. All cheap purchases but all adding up because of volume of purchases. Rayn would do better in charge of the household budget 🐱🐱
I hope hes not fibbing about paying foool reynt. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is back with a name change, yes she got done for benefit fraud, I think? Cleaningwithkids makes me ashamed to be scottish, she is a car crash 🙈
I saw her stories today and she really shouldn’t be filming her young daughter doing dancing training in those wee shorts. Could easily get into the wrong hands, I dread to think.

It takes a few mins, literally - but it is bloody lovely, I agree with him there! 😊😊
It’s good sauce! I would never refer to it as ‘homemade’ curry
Might have some with chips 😋

Reactions: 5
I saw her stories today and she really shouldn’t be filming her young daughter doing dancing training in those wee shorts. Could easily get into the wrong hands, I dread to think.

It’s good sauce! I would never refer to it as ‘homemade’ curry
Might have some with chips 😋
My thoughts exactly when I saw the ‘dancing’ 🙈

Reactions: 2
The Scottish ones are the worst and I'm Scottish, these wannabe Hinch's are ghastly as their god who's a woman who's a complete fake. Spotted another 2 Scottish ghastly clean influencers, all with a murky past so I'm baffled how they are role models?
Spill the tea pls 😲😲😲

My thoughts exactly when I saw the ‘dancing’ 🙈
I thought exactly the same ...now she asking advice on emigrating to Australia .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.