Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to Mario, but his flat doesn’t seem like an ideal home for a cat based on what I’ve seen so far.

He feeds the cat whiskers cat food 😂 I bet the vet saw him coming and has forced him to buy expensive and bespoke food. Now they both have IBS 😂😂
I do think there’s an element of this with some vets, my local practice is terrible for trying to rip people off. I once took my dog in because she’d been stung on the nose by something & they started trying to flog me expensive dog food, £15 for three small tins! 😱 No offence to Mario but he does seem like someone who would fall for that sort of thing!

Reactions: 6
I’m new to Mario, but his flat doesn’t seem like an ideal home for a cat based on what I’ve seen so far.

I do think there’s an element of this with some vets, my local practice is terrible for trying to rip people off. I once took my dog in because she’d been stung on the nose by something & they started trying to flog me expensive dog food, £15 for three small tins! 😱 No offence to Mario but he does seem like someone who would fall for that sort of thing!
Pets At Home staff are well schooled in tricking people into thinking they are the worst pet owners in the world in order to drive sales up. So I imagine their vets side would be exactly the same.
Our local vets is the same as yours. Whiskas is shite but I wouldn’t give PAH my money either.

Reactions: 5
They shouldn't have a cat at all, poor thing is usually alone all day, kept in a minute hall. What is the point, why don't they just buy a Teddy or a fake baby doll. Selfish crappy idiots.
that’s something that I for one would love to see. Mario pushing a pretty in his red leggings and boujee bespoke haircut. Oo er my lovelies jus took or wee angel for a pur stunnin walk. Jus gawjus

• Haha
I wonder if they've told him how much the special food is yet because you can bet your bottom dollar it won't be cheap. But then he can't moan about it when he spends £300 on a hairdryer...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He should just get her high content meat / fish cat food. His fav home bargains sell a brand called HiLife that is something like 60% meat. Unlike cheaper brands that have something like 4% meat.

I was just catching up with the Rayn/Ryan saga and my husband is in bed from a night shift, he just come stomping to the top of stairs 'can you turn that bleep down I'm trying to sleep' I always have to listen to Marion on low when hubby is at home, so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's clear Rayn is suffering on 3 fronts. Firstly, she's been in lockdown with Melvin since March - that's a long time to spend in a small space with someone you can barely tolerate. Secondly, with Melv not working all this time, there will be more chemicals than ever before getting thrown around that tat cave. Lastly, I wouldn't be surprised if Rayn is worrying about money at the rate she's seeing "other Daddy" spending it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Got a wee present for Derek......... lying bastard. Look at the state of the box. No bleeping way that’s new!! Nice try Marion Poppins! We’re not the bleeping idiots!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope the National service don’t have to get involved 🤔

He’s either ticking all these things from very or he’s set up a go fund me page.
They’re defo ticked up to the eyeballs 😂
how much is that in the space of about two weeks? £100 mop, £300 hairdryer, £100 on the thrust master and then all the shite he buys on eBay 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am surprised Derek’s treat wasn’t rejected at the door in light of today’s vet bill. Yer cat’s still alive that will do ye *goes back to dysoning hair for a further 1.9 secs*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re defo ticked up to the eyeballs 😂
how much is that in the space of about two weeks? £100 mop, £300 hairdryer, £100 on the thrust master and then all the shite he buys on eBay 😂😂
Gash cushions and plush matching bespoke rug.

Reactions: 3
So with the £300 hairdryer, the £100 new PS4 ‘thrust master’ thing, £100 on the steam mop, a consultation with the vets including new food and medication (probably close to £120 altogether if he’s not bullshitting), the tatty cushions, baskets, the rug, cereal holder in the kitchen and not forgetting all the money he spent on those eco egg things. In the last 1-2 weeks alone he’s spent close to £600-£700 almost? Have I missed anything out?

How is this guy affording it when he’s potentially lost his job? I find it so sad if he’s genuinely putting himself in to debt to try and stay relevant and interesting for the gram. It’s utterly ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So with the £300 hairdryer, the £100 new PS4 ‘thrust master’ thing, £100 on the steam mop, a consultation with the vets including new food and medication (probably close to £120 altogether if he’s not bullshitting), the tatty cushions, baskets, the rug, cereal holder in the kitchen and not forgetting all the money he spent on those eco egg things. In the last 1-2 weeks alone he’s spent close to £600-£700 almost? Have I missed anything out?

How is this guy affording it when he’s potentially lost his job? I find it so sad if he’s genuinely putting himself in to debt to try and stay relevant and interesting for the gram. It’s utterly ridiculous.
instagrammers can make from as little as £50 to £100,000 dependent on theamount of followers they have , their status , becoming an affiliate and other stuff etc. So instagram is probably bringing in some coin for him, whether he admits it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
instagrammers can make from as little as £50 to £100,000 dependent on theamount of followers they have , their status , becoming an affiliate and other stuff etc. So instagram is probably bringing in some coin for him
I bet the wee dick isn’t declaring that to HMRC.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww how kind of him, it’s even named after Melvin himself. The thrustmaster 😂😂
At least it’s better than chocolate eggs 😂

Where the duck are these two getting their money from by the way? Is it all on the never never?

Reactions: 2
I bet the wee dick isn’t declaring that to HMRC.
I know. I think a lot of the Instagram accounts don’t . Their excuse? It’s not enough to earn a living off of 🙄But we al know different even Mrs Hinch who probably earns about £3,000 - £4,000 a post .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
giw Much do they earn from swipe ups? He doesn’t do any ads does he?
I’ll be fuming if that daft bastard is sitting at home earning £100’s doing nothing and I’m grafting my arse off for a living 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.