Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the heating on? Is it cold in Paisley then, its still about 20 degrees here I'm sweating ma tits off
I've had my heating on past couple of nights 😳

Withoot sounding like Martin though, ah've no been well, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lads I’ve had loads of they lethal bevvies with pals the night but this thread has me spitting oot ma wine so aye 🤣 @hopethishelpsallthebest ma wee Kerry’s are squinting at the first pic wondering if that’s a bespoke burger nipple hinging oot his leaf top so aye?
Happy new thread tattle trolls. Tonsa luv 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a personal fave ae mines, still laugh oot loud whenever I think aboot it 😂 Canny quote coz we’re oan a new thread hens so a bespoke screenshot will huv tae dae ✌🏻 tattie hearts ❤ tonsa luv til the morra

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens I’m in that wee bespoke place abroad called Benidorm. Lying by the pool and thought il see what fat martins at while my other half is living his best life with the AirPods in listening to talk sport - boujeeee. Anyway, I just thought to myself, imagine fat Martin waking up in his wee council flat and looking forward to a day of cosy vibes under a blanket and maybe a wee spoons for lunch. Wow xo also xo

• Haha
Drives me mad when he calls it “my brand”. It is someone else’s business with your tit name added to a couple of boxes.

If I were Hannah I’d be getting the fat pissworm telt the noo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Drives me mad when he calls it “my brand”. It is someone else’s business with your tit name added to a couple of boxes.

Hannah needs a job my lovely because that wax melt shite she sells will not be around in a year. Factual. Also.

• Haha
Really wish the new owner of AMA's, the Ex, would explain via a solicitors letter how it's not his Brand. When I tell you it rips ma knitting 😤 I'm not joking. His Brand, our business 😵💫

@hopethishelpsallthebest spining bright Doll, always chanting you on from the rooftops 🙌 #womensupportingwomen 💪💪💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Hens I’m in that wee bespoke place abroad called Benidorm. Lying by the pool and thought il see what fat martins at while my other half is living his best life with the AirPods in listening to talk sport - boujeeee. Anyway, I just thought to myself, imagine fat Martin waking up in his wee council flat and looking forward to a day of cosy vibes under a blanket and maybe a wee spoons for lunch. Wow xo also xo
Lol. Misread that, thought you said wanking up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Omg I thought this was just me!!! It really grinds my gears how he says "my brand'. No maz. Its not your brand. You have just picked a scent out of a bottle and stuck your name on it!

Surely he can't make that much money from it? 6 quid a packet. He prob gets about 20p per pack sold. Dont hand your notice in at the police station just yet maz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg I thought this was just me!!! It really grinds my gears how he says "my brand'. No maz. Its not your brand. You have just picked a scent out of a bottle and stuck your name on it!

Surely he can't make that much money from it? 6 quid a packet. He prob gets about 20p per pack sold. Dont hand your notice in at the police station just yet maz!
Almost as irritating as calling the council bedsit a house.
bleeping stupid illiterate cretin also.

• Haha
See when the waines start school and you stick a wee label in their coat, lunchbox, pencil case and shoes with their name on it does that mean they have started their own brand?

🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Get sum class and stay in yer ain lane, ah'm affronted fur youse.

Deek and Beak spent a whole night at their bespoke tapas table in the cosy lounge sniffing lots of boattles tae get just the right scent and nae debates. It's cos they ur so talented perfumers that they make it look easy. Fun fact, perfumers are known as nez which is french fur nose. Martin's nose was born fur bespoke smelling.
---
See when the waines start school and you stick a wee label in their coat, lunchbox, pencil case and shoes with their name on it does that mean they have started their own brand?

🤔😂
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Get sum class and stay in yer ain lane, ah'm affronted fur youse.

Deek and Beak spent a whole night at their bespoke tapas table in the cosy lounge sniffing lots of boattles tae get just the right scent and nae debates. It's cos they ur so talented perfumers that they make it look easy. Fun fact, perfumers are known as nez which is french fur nose. Martin's nose was born fur bespoke smelling.
---

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry.... getting back in my ain lane in my 3 bed semi detached. Smell the wealth. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Let's reset & get cosy"

AT 11AM IN THE MORNING? 🤡 duck OFF, head! 🖕😂

Am crabbit the day, hens..... 😑 tired, still full of a cold and hungry for everything sweet, so it'll take a hell of a lot of willpower not to stuff maself with anything and everything sweet and beige and gain Marlon's lost 9lbs! 😩 #pray4me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Let's reset & get cosy"

AT 11AM IN THE MORNING? 🤡 duck OFF, head! 🖕😂

Am crabbit the day, hens..... 😑 tired, still full of a cold and hungry for everything sweet, so it'll take a hell of a lot of willpower not to stuff maself with anything and everything sweet and beige and gain Marlon's lost 9lbs! 😩 #pray4me
Don’t worry hen these cold autumn mornings with the smell of autum leaves make us all want to eat beige and sweet.

light a wee sweet smelling candle or wax melt and trick your bespoke heed space into thinking your eating sweeties ❤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.