Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to get together with Hinch and do a collab to save themselves. Or alternatively they could dig their insta graves together whilst pressing the going down button.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the come down from his premature ejaculation of Autumn already, what a absolute dick of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mario hates it because he hasn't got the gushing followers commenting that he once had.
Just accept you're a nobody now, Mario. And just to rub salt in your wound, I did early retirement 4 years ago, because l can 💰 💷 💷 💰Jealous much witch?! 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm greetin he hates it all! All the giftit and pure bespoke items, his wee truck, post nut clarity for him there. He'll have Christmas up for October 1st and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm greetin he hates it all! All the giftit and pure bespoke items, his wee truck, post nut clarity for him there. He'll have Christmas up for October 1st and nae debates
And then he'll complain about how much he hates it less than a week later and how he can't wait to get it all down again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does this all the time. She has to be the first to put all her cheap £1 tat out, then he sees a bigger account with more better quality stuff and then declares he hates it and only did it for us. duck off and just face it, everything you do is crap. It's like autumn, with the beaky blindness and the witches hat tat. Fat prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He hated his xmas decs last year & now he hates his autumn “reveal” why doesn’t he just stop & act his age ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's such an envious rotten wee toad 🐸 it's so obvious he's green with envy seeing the Huns post their autumn decor in their big, stunning actual hooses and here he is polishing a turd 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honest to god I wish he’d just stop whinging. About the heatwave about his autumn decorations tat. He’s the most miserable hole out there and needs to actually get himself a life.

possibly the extra hooks are for Deek and Rayn to string him up when they finally have enough of his moaning

Hoards stuff like a cleaner version of Mr Trebus. Factual.
The old expression springs to mind.
'Buy cheap, buy twice' - or annually like the OG and yet somehow he still never learns. Buyers remorse is strong this year, also.

• Haha
I bet he’s an absolute insufferable hole to live with. Sulking & moaning like a kid until gets the lastest trending item & then does a video that he’s been “gate keeping” it for weeks. Always has to be “the first” with his shite seasonal content. Showing stuff that Derek has “treatit” him to, but never the other way around. I bet he’s obsessed with how many likes & comments he gets on his posts. Poor Derek & Rayn sat in a plastic tat Santa’s grotto from 1st November while he greets into his blankie that Hinch’s set up is better than his but doing absolutely duck all about bettering his life & his living situation. He’s such an odd ball.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She does this all the time. She has to be the first to put all her cheap £1 tat out, then he sees a bigger account with more better quality stuff and then declares he hates it and only did it for us. duck off and just face it, everything you do is crap. It's like autumn, with the beaky blindness and the witches hat tat. Fat prick.
Probably thought the witches hat were gonni turn his gaff intae Hogwart's dining hall. Surprised he didnae get the hinging candles as well.

Sounds like Martin needs to spend some petty cash oan a top up sesh wi Lorna the pretend life coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When will he ever learn? Less is more! Stop covering every inch of the space with shite! He just keeps adding and adding

Reactions: 15
The reason he hates it is he just gathers a load of old tat and puts it around the bedsit. I don’t have “autumn” decor but will change cushion covers to a richer shade or bring the fluffy rugs down from the loft to make the house “awww cosy”!!! You can’t just fling 50 million pumpkins around and expect it to look good. Interior design is no for him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The reason he hates it is he just gathers a load of old tat and puts it around the bedsit. I don’t have “autumn” decor but will change cushion covers to a richer shade or bring the fluffy rugs down from the loft to make the house “awww cosy”!!! You can’t just fling 50 million pumpkins around and expect it to look good. Interior design is no for him!!!
You're ur daeing autumn vibes as rang ma lovelie, for cosy just get a sign beneath your tele saying cosy. Then 500 random tat pieces scattered aw ower. And don't forget a hoat chocolate stashun #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd say Deek is loving the orange everywhere so aye 🍊🍊
Poor kid man doesn’t stand a chance, must feel on a continual high after a joint walking into bastard hats hanging off the ceiling, orange polyester throws everywhere and pumpkins on the bed.So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.