Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will he ever learn? Less is more! Stop covering every inch of the space with shite! He just keeps adding and adding
That has to be the main issue for me. His place is far too small for all that crap, and it just looks too cluttered. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking of living there 😕

Reactions: 18
That has to be the main issue for me. His place is far too small for all that crap, and it just looks too cluttered. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking of living there 😕
It makes me feel so claustrophobic! Tasteful design it is not. Autumn King he is not.

Reactions: 17
He’s got a point tho
It looks tit 😂
Can this be cleaned up for the next thread title, @Babybail93 ma lovelie 😘
---
All this seasonal decorating makes my teeth itch. Different fresh flowers, yes, throws come out when it's wintum cos it's practical. The only people who put up quarterly shite decorations are hinch Solomon, cos getting paid, and their mouth breathing fans. Everyone else has a joab.
---
Also, I'm howling he hates his autumn vibes more than we do. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He has no say in who Primark gets in for their collabs, especially for women.

375188779_1298692227451019_6203181927027144775_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hoards stuff like a cleaner version of Mr Trebus. Factual.
The old expression springs to mind.
'Buy cheap, buy twice' - or annually like the OG and yet somehow he still never learns. Buyers remorse is strong this year, also.
Mr Trebus!! That’s brought back some bloody memories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rita obviously doesn't have clue Marion even exists but why do that to 2 females it's nasty and saying I like her but bla bla doesn't make it sound nicer. Just say well done would love to see Pierre do a colab. Also. As he tells trolls don't like something don't look so if he doesn't like that just scroll.

Can't stand people that call this vile page trolls and it's bullying when it's not we just state the obvious and truth but yet these influencers like Marion who isn't an influencer can say what they like and no think anything of it.

I hope someone comments on next AVA scents with Marion I like him but would love to see Hinch. We all know the comment would be deleted or blocked. Bunch of hypocrites. Soo ayye HaPpY Twosday lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did he really just say that he hates it all? After saying only yesterday how much he loves it? Walking, talking contradiction. You need to learn Maz that less is more! And get some class, also!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just an idea tit fae Brains, if you hate your Halloween decorations, take them down, change them?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rita obviously doesn't have clue Marion even exists but why do that to 2 females it's nasty and saying I like her but bla bla doesn't make it sound nicer. Just say well done would love to see Pierre do a colab. Also. As he tells trolls don't like something don't look so if he doesn't like that just scroll.

Can't stand people that call this vile page trolls and it's bullying when it's not we just state the obvious and truth but yet these influencers like Marion who isn't an influencer can say what they like and no think anything of it.

I hope someone comments on next AVA scents with Marion I like him but would love to see Hinch. We all know the comment would be deleted or blocked. Bunch of hypocrites. Soo ayye HaPpY Twosday lovelies
Thread title suggestion: Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app. 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hates all his cheap tat, he’s obviously not had the response he thought he was going to get and is now looking for folk to ✨ mysteriously ✨ dm him to say how good it looks. Sad twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.