Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there 2 extra hooks? Did he hang them all up and think that looks bleeping stupid, take 2 down and think perfect nooo! 🤔
Those are for Deek and Rayn to hang themselves when they can't take another minute of his nonsense.
---
The knitted bumhole wreath hanging from the fire that doesn't work, why does it look like an actual crappy unwiped hole. The mushrooms though, pointless. Does he know where mushrooms come from, for him it'll be just on a frozen pizza reheated by the fine dining establishments he graces.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And where does he put it and all the cushions when they go to bed. Getting up for a pee in the middle of the night must be like Krypton factor ifdkgtk
Doon the side of the bed wi the quality street and roses cartons, hoover and carpet shampooer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THE HATS 😂 i am dead. he is a 40yr old man with no kids and nobody visits his bedsit so why? He's not well. Also
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm also dead. Who puts up witches hats for autum? That's Halloween surely.. they look absolutely ridiculous and have absolutely nothing to do with autum decor. How can he get it so very wrong. I am crying at the comments on here tonight. My OH is asleep next to me and I keep disturbing him as I'm laughing so much....had to disguise my laughing as a cough so I didn't get tutted at 🤣.

Thanks for the laughs 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would you waste money on a takeaway if you can't taste anything anyway? Just a waste of time, money and food... he's such a dick. He actually annoys me so much!! Fat little prick he is. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well Martin, no it's officially Autumn wi your witche's hat decorations, where is your AvaMay autumn scent?

For someone that always spunks too early, very strange youse are always late fur the bespoke wax melt. The one thing that probably does make youse sum petty cash.

Also see his wax melt burner is from Next, why not an AvaMay one? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm also dead. Who puts up witches hats for autum? That's Halloween surely.. they look absolutely ridiculous and have absolutely nothing to do with autum decor. How can he get it so very wrong. I am crying at the comments on here tonight. My OH is asleep next to me and I keep disturbing him as I'm laughing so much....had to disguise my laughing as a cough so I didn't get tutted at 🤣.

Thanks for the laughs 😃
He doesn’t realise that although Halloween is in autumn, that doesn’t mean the whole of autumn is about Halloween.

I’m buckled at him pointing out the high quality of the witches hats. £4 for 8 - they must be exquisitely handcrafted

Best of all has to be the wreath of ugliness stuck into the fire of pretend flames, which he manages to make even tackier than it already is with the addition of a bespoke gold bow.

He should change his name to Clutter With Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He has to hang the halloween witches hats up now because by the time halloween gets here the Christmas decs will be up. Capeesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The other thing about Halloween decorations, does anyone keep them up for longer than 24 hours, just for a party??? Well apart from the tat kweens hinch and Solomon and their brain dead fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m annoyed at myself my lovelies. Earlier on ⬆ I pointed out the bespoke stupidity of him conflating Halloween with autumn, but I forgot to point out that IT IS STILL SUMMER also.

I live a couple miles from him, my washing is outside (smell the wealth), and my weans have a tube of factor 30 in their school bags for playtime so aye.

Just wanted to add that in case anybody else got confused. It’s summer, it’s not autumn, and we are a full seven weeks away from needing to hang Halloween decorations up.

Reactions: 26
My bespoke covid journee has reached its end but I am disgusted with my self for Home Bargains being one of my first trips out. I saw the big bag of bargains and actually laughed out loud and thought “tattle are gonna think I’m Marion“
however I didn’t buy any Halloween or autumn stuff so we live to spine bright for another day
i am going to the gym later as I have been unable to whilst I shivered under a nylon blanket mainlining Horlicks for a week
my cat is an ass and gives me some pretty pissy looks but I have never ever seen a more disgruntled looking feline than oor baby gurl Rayn (god rest her still alive soul)
she’s got a £12.99 box what more does she want!
I would genuinely love to know what the neighbours call Deek and beak on the sly - the compus mentus ones that don’t spend their free time biting each others ears off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The other thing about Halloween decorations, does anyone keep them up for longer than 24 hours, just for a party??? Well apart from the tat kweens hinch and Solomon and their brain dead fans.
When I decorate the porch with actual Halloween stuff for the neighbourhood kids, it goes out the day before (so kids know there's a house taking part and parents can plan a route) and then they come down by about 8pm on Halloween so people know we're done and not to expect any more visitors. So yeah, less than 24hrs for me!

Reactions: 21
:confused:
When I decorate the porch with actual Halloween stuff for the neighbourhood kids, it goes out the day before (so kids know there's a house taking part and parents can plan a route) and then they come down by about 8pm on Halloween so people know we're done and not to expect any more visitors. So yeah, less than 24hrs for me!
Oh outside is a bit different, depending where you live, a cute display of various pumpkins etc is nice. Is it Belgium, Netherlands where they do that. Likewise small lights in the trees outside, for kids, anyone to enjoy at Christmas. Although I do not approve of those hideous cover the house in lights display. So so tacky. It's done by sad sacks like Mario for attention of course.

Reactions: 14
All those small businesses like TKMaxx and B&M must be thrilled to be tagged in all his pics and then learn that he hates everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God imagine wasting all that money for something you end up hating, just for the Gram. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's no right in the heed!!

And less than 24hrs ago he declared on his reel "our home feels just right". He's seriously gone in the head. Sniffing too many wax melts, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.