Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept what the duck are those hats all about!?!?!?!!!!
They remind me of those sticky tape things you hang up for catching flies😂
Someone check this cunts hard drive!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m literally clutching my beak. I’m new to the dating scene and my age range goes to about 42. I’m pissing maself at the thought of heading round to a guys place for a second date or something and he has bleeping witches hats hung from his ceiling. I’d be pure affronted and so forth. I’d be out of there faster than you can say so aye, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Nah he’s a TROLL. Those witches hats are clearly intended for a children’s party / school disco, and he’s hanging them in his bedsit? What an honest to god LOON! Surely his family will tell him how weird that is!!!!!? I can’t. 😳 Also Halloween is 7 weeks away and so forth. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The witches hats 🫢

Also

Macaroni has liked the comment about putting the wreath on the outside of the door. Also. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m literally clutching my beak. I’m new to the dating scene and my age range goes to about 42. I’m pissing maself at the thought of heading round to a guys place for a second date or something and he has bleeping witches hats hung from his ceiling. I’d be pure affronted and so forth. I’d be out of there faster than you can say so aye, also.
In September when it's still hot as balls as well! Like maybe the week of Halloween IF he had kids and/or nieces and nephews that visit. OR his house was on a popular trick-or-treating route (lots of kids round where I live so a lot of houses go all out for the trick-or-treaters even if they don't have kids). I don't think any kids are traversing the crack pipe filled hallways of Beirut Towers to knock on the door of a middle aged man that stuck paper hats up around the living room that no-one outside of Insta is going to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some bespoke witches hats for us, nice of him to get us in the Autumm decor but nah not the witches hats hanging from the ceiling 😭😂😂
I thought he didn't do Halloween? What a creep so obvious he does it all for that app.
At this rate I can see him trying bring back the 90s Christmas decorations you hung from one corner of ceiling to the other. IYKYK.

Soo ayye jut awful. Why do things only get hung in that corner? Only place with space. Wonder how they reached up there. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had an mri scan the other day. It was my head they were scanning. They put a kind of cage thing over your head to keep it still during the scan
Anyway, I have a normal sized nose, in fact it’s almost petite, and the cage thing touched the end of my nose. And it made me think, how would Marion manage? They’d never be able to do the cage up, it’d squash his nose in half. Thinking about the logistics of it all kept me occupied during most of the scan, so I suppose I should thank him for that at least.
He 'd have to go to the vets, lay in a big old mri with an elephant mask on. #factual
---
I mean come on Mario. You're 40 now mate, so these look ridiculous in a small flat with two middle aged men and no kids. It's creepy as hell to the outside world! 👀

View attachment 2440719
That's the sort of tat I put up for the kids Halloween party. No way anyone would voluntarily put it up for no reason. Also, heatwave, his hoose might spontaneously combust, causing £5.34 worth of damage also.
---
I'd give a leg if you'd somehow date/shag mario.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t know why no one thinks rayn has anything to do in the bedsit. She has bespoke kitchen obstacle course.

Shimmy past the hot kettle in the middle of the worktop, toe to toe past the toaster being careful no to singe her whiskers, limbo under the floating kitchen roll, juggle the shite pumpkin tat from the autum drinks station followed by a big leap to look through the bespoke window bars shutter blinds!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Soo ayye jut awful. Why do things only get hung in that corner? Only place with space. Wonder how they reached up there. Also.
Isn’t that the corner the bleep washings goes in? Maybe he uses the clothes horse as a ladder? Although how it wouldn’t buckle under his weight I have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had an mri scan the other day. It was my head they were scanning. They put a kind of cage thing over your head to keep it still during the scan
Anyway, I have a normal sized nose, in fact it’s almost petite, and the cage thing touched the end of my nose. And it made me think, how would Marion manage? They’d never be able to do the cage up, it’d squash his nose in half. Thinking about the logistics of it all kept me occupied during most of the scan, so I suppose I should thank him for that at least.
I've had one of those too, wish I'd had the sense to imagine these things as the sheer anxiety and panic I felt was horrible. I wonder if they have super conk sized masks for folk with over developed beaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Naw he's gone one step too far with those witches hats 💀 He is unhinged!

How blazed must Deek be to think this is normal behaviour? My husband would have me sectioned if I carried oan wi aw this Autumn pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooh I’ve gone up to active member on here 😃

I showed the witches hats to Mr Timberlake who shook his head and said Mazda wants detaining under the mental health act.

it’s actually creepy that he’s got no kids yet decorates like this. In our pre kid days when we lived in our old flat (which incidentally we owned and it had a balcony and 3 bedrooms) we literally had a 3 foot fibre optic Christmas tree shoved up a few days before the big day as we were always out doing things together, nights out, weekends away, out with our respective friends, families and work colleagues. We didn’t have the time or inkling to do much decorating. This is just so unnatural it’s actually making my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know why no one thinks rayn has anything to do in the bedsit. She has bespoke kitchen obstacle course.

Shimmy past the hot kettle in the middle of the worktop, toe to toe past the toaster being careful no to singe her whiskers, limbo under the floating kitchen roll, juggle the shite pumpkin tat from the autum drinks station followed by a big leap to look through the bespoke window bars shutter blinds!
I’m hoping she gets onto the bent console table and pulls every one of those cunting hats down #GoRayn #freethehats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hang on, when he showed the box of hanging witches hats when he hauled bought them, did he not say he was going to do something very special with them?

He’s literally just hung them up. Like the box says to do.

The reason he’ll never been an influencer is he’s not at all creative. His flat currently looks like a charity shop on November 1st when everyone brings In the Halloween tat and it’s all just displayed on random tables.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oooh I’ve gone up to active member on here 😃

I showed the witches hats to Mr Timberlake who shook his head and said Mazda wants detaining under the mental health act.

it’s actually creepy that he’s got no kids yet decorates like this. In our pre kid days when we lived in our old flat (which incidentally we owned and it had a balcony and 3 bedrooms) we literally had a 3 foot fibre optic Christmas tree shoved up a few days before the big day as we were always out doing things together, nights out, weekends away, out with our respective friends, families and work colleagues. We didn’t have the time or inkling to do much decorating. This is just so unnatural it’s actually making my skin crawl
I've always put a few autumn-y things around when it gets to October (aka actual Autumn) but I've had pretty much the same things for like, 8 years! And It's only a couple of pumpkins, a leafy garland thingy for my (very real) fireplace and always fresh sunflowers. Buying new things every single year when you're already up to your eyeballs in debt is just madness!

• Haha
Hang on, when he showed the box of hanging witches hats when he hauled bought them, did he not say he was going to do something very special with them?

He’s literally just hung them up. Like the box says to do.

The reason he’ll never been an influencer is he’s not at all creative. His flat currently looks like a charity shop on November 1st when everyone brings In the Halloween tat and it’s all just displayed on random tables.
That's exactly what I came here to post. He'd had an idea, his original creative brain was gonna do something amazing with them. So he read the packet and stuck them up on the ceiling just like it says on the packet. Whatever Maz. They look daft
---
I've always put a few autumn-y things around when it gets to October (aka actual Autumn) but I've had pretty much the same things for like, 8 years! And It's only a couple of pumpkins, a leafy garland thingy for my (very real) fireplace and always fresh sunflowers. Buying new things every single year when you're already up to your eyeballs in debt is just madness!
Same. I love autumn colours, oranges, yellows, browns. Have some ivy garlands, some pumpkins placed on various surfaces, an autumnal wreath which does on my front door, and my dining table gets a few pumpkins too. But I have a few, not cluttering like Maz, and my house is a real house. I have my own stairs and there are no junkies or bitten off ears to be seen, with a downstairs that is much bigger than his entire pencil box. Smell that wealth Maz.

Reactions: 17
THE HATS 😂 i am dead. he is a 40yr old man with no kids and nobody visits his bedsit so why? He's not well. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.