Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without the witches hat i thought the rest of it wasn’t too bad. He could do without the bum hole wreath and anal beads on the console table. Not a fan of the tacky cushions but other than that he could’ve got away with it. But no he had to go and hand witches hats from the bloody ceiling. Absolute freak

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm annoyed his sign with the spelling mistake didn't make a reappearance, autumn leaves are fallling.

Neither did his pyoor quality duvet cover wi the gold glitter pumpkins. He only had that on for a night, ah'm certain the glitter goat into his boaby foreskin and gave his bespoke sensitive skin either a rash or swelling. If swelling oanly time wee Deek cud see the boaby withoot a magnifying glass, also.

Is it ma Kerry Katonas or are his stolen nescafe sachets too big for the jar and the gif baw is just placed on the jar?
Screenshot_20230911-173151.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm annoyed his sign with the spelling mistake didn't make a reappearance, autumn leaves are fallling.

Neither did his pyoor quality duvet cover wi the gold glitter pumpkins. He only had that on for a night, ah'm certain the glitter goat into his boaby foreskin and gave his bespoke sensitive skin either a rash or swelling. If swelling oanly time wee Deek cud see the boaby withoot a magnifying glass, also.

Is it ma Kerry Katonas or are his stolen nescafe sachet too big for the jar and the gif baw is just placed on the jar?
View attachment 2441508
His little boaby getting exfoliated by pumpkins, the noo.
Why has he got sachets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is it ma Kerry Katonas or are his stolen nescafe sachet too big for the jar and the gif baw is just placed on the jar?
View attachment 2441508
Did he really need to label them jars? We can clearly see what the contents are ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did he really need to label them jars? We can clearly see what the contents are ffs.
Get back in your ain lane, it's called wasting money, ah mean boogee. Get sum class 💅
---

Is it ma Kerry Katonas or are his stolen nescafe sachets too big for the jar and the gif baw is just placed on the jar?
View attachment 2441508
Ma lovelies, ah need youse tae help me get tae ken. My poast above says gif instead of gif. Ah've went tae edit twice but it shows up as gif in the edit? Ah've tried deleting and retyping.
---
Oh ffs, it shud say g.i.m.p without the dots (of doom). Is it a banned wurd?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wait wait wait, haud oan!!!! He had “thee best idea” for the witches hats, then shows the hats hinging fae the ceiling oan the packaging, then fur his totally amazing, best ever idea…he…hings them…fae…the ceiling. 😂

There is truly not an original or creative thought in that man’s heed is there 😆

Also last time a checked, witches hats were exclusively fur Halloween also and etc Mario you big dunce 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Get back in your ain lane, it's called wasting money, ah mean boogee. Get sum class 💅
---

Ma lovelies, ah need youse tae help me get tae ken. My poast above says gif instead of gif. Ah've went tae edit twice but it shows up as gif in the edit? Ah've tried deleting and retyping.
---
Oh ffs, it shud say g.i.m.p without the dots (of doom). Is it a banned wurd?
Wheres the neon pepper?
Replaced by witches hats in the scent Rolf Harris.

Am trying tae type gif for you'se Madge. Let's see what it does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wait wait wait, haud oan!!!! He had “thee best idea” for the witches hats, then shows the hats hinging fae the ceiling oan the packaging, then fur his totally amazing, best ever idea…he…hings them…fae…the ceiling. 😂

There is truly not an original or creative thought in that man’s heed is there 😆

Also last time a checked, witches hats were exclusively fur Halloween also and etc Mario you big dunce 🎃
They are Maz's dunce hats hen. Mostly his, but a couple for Deek the dunce also

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I won’t lie, I’m not unaccustomed to a bit of seasonal decor myself. Nothing too OTT- a little velvet pumpkin here or there, maybe an appropriately scented candle. At Halloween, I add a carved pumpkin to the front step, a glow in the dark ghost to one of my trees in the front garden (smell the wealth), and throw open the electric gates (wealth; smell it hens) so the local kids know to knock in for some criss and joos sweets.

I’m very minimalist though so a subtle little nod to Autumn is nice.
My neighbour, on the other hand, is a maximalist. She owns an incredible furniture/home store and everything is over the top but so beautifully pulled together. She has so many tricks and tips that allow her to put lots of things on display but in a way that’s really curated and never outlandish or gaudy.

But what Micropenis in Paisley does isn’t decorating. He literally takes as much tat as his little legs can carry to the McGill’s bus and clutters his already minimal living space with it. None of it is considered or elegant, or classy.

He basically takes stuff from a packed shelf in B&M and puts it on a packed shelf in Beirut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
S
I had an mri scan the other day. It was my head they were scanning. They put a kind of cage thing over your head to keep it still during the scan
Anyway, I have a normal sized nose, in fact it’s almost petite, and the cage thing touched the end of my nose. And it made me think, how would Marion manage? They’d never be able to do the cage up, it’d squash his nose in half. Thinking about the logistics of it all kept me occupied during most of the scan, so I suppose I should thank him for that at least.
Slightly different but I asked a child in EYFS to choose a book from the basket for me to read. He chose Pumpkin soup, I instantly thought of our Maz and giggled 😋🎃
---
I don’t know why no one thinks rayn has anything to do in the bedsit. She has bespoke kitchen obstacle course.

Shimmy past the hot kettle in the middle of the worktop, toe to toe past the toaster being careful no to singe her whiskers, limbo under the floating kitchen roll, juggle the shite pumpkin tat from the autum drinks station followed by a big leap to look through the bespoke window bars shutter blinds!
Don't forget she can sashay past the nescafe sachets 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been oot to ma big city a few miles away, smell ma wealth and the silly bastard has hung up those hats far Halloween, that he no likes, just like the box says.

View attachment 2441157
View attachment 2441158View attachment 2441159View attachment 2441160

He bought the hats on August 30th - he had the perfect idea far them.

View attachment 2441163
View attachment 2441164

But disna do Halloween...

View attachment 2441165
I love the fact that the hats are such fab quality also but the one he showed was a crumpled mess 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wheres the neon pepper?
Replaced by witches hats in the scent Rolf Harris.

Am trying tae type gif for you'se Madge. Let's see what it does.
It's sorcery, they witch hats oaf Martin huv been cursed. Wan fur me and wan fur you. Ah think he has six, so four other tattlers huv been cursed tae, also.

Don't ken why he wud curse me though, ah'm his biggest fan oan this app, and always sticking up fur him against you nasty trolls. 👌

The pepper wull be fur the high footfall area, haven't had the pleasure oaf seeing that yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping twit! She chose Maz did she, what strolled up the stairs dodging the junkies and their needles and bitten off ears to get to Deeks bedsit? And then when she got inside she was locked in never to escape again. #FreeRayn
Abit like Mario when he got Derek's keys
I mean come on Mario. You're 40 now mate, so these look ridiculous in a small flat with two middle aged men and no kids. It's creepy as hell to the outside world! 👀

View attachment 2440719
What the cunting duck hahahhahahhahahha
---
So many DM's asking where everything was from. Here I'll save you some time. It'll be B&M, Homebargins or Amazon (with an aff link).
I wonder why they always dm and never just pop it as a comment on his post. CAW mused........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.