Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have had enough of the girl dinner thing. All I want to know is how the turkey tits are doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You made them like the Waines in nursery, jam inbetween, royal icing sugar on top and a wee sweetie stuck on top?

I want one now too 😂
Ur youse implying ma baking skills are oan par wi a toddler?!!!?!!

Cos youse wud be correct #factual

Noo, excuse me while ah go and make salt soup wi a hint oaf tomato. #chefskiss #mariodoescooking

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paisley is a balmy 26 degrees today, so it’s prob about 65 in his flat, leading to a slow but unmistakeable MELTING of the bespoke plastic autumn tat.

He’ll have woken in a dripping fever from his polyester sheets, and made wee bum shaped sweat prints on the sofa while watching aw the candles and plastic melt in front of his eyes. So aye.

Maybe global warming should be your fight eh Maz?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Paisley is a balmy 26 degrees today, so it’s prob about 65 in his flat, leading to a slow but unmistakeable MELTING of the bespoke plastic autumn tat.

He’ll have woken in a dripping fever from his polyester sheets, and made wee bum shaped sweat prints on the sofa while watching aw the candles and plastic melt in front of his eyes. So aye.

Maybe global warming should be your fight eh Maz?
That bedsit will absolutely stink.

Worse than usual 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think we have had enough of the girl dinner thing. All I want to know is how the turkey tits are doing?
They’re doing good ma lovely. Can’t let the husband have a go oan them fae a few weeks yet though.

Ah wiz hanging ma bleep washings oot earlier on the line in my garden (smell the wealth) and I reach too far and thought I’d popped wan o the fuckers! The pain ma lovely! So aye and also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is where I wish we could all be friends on here and message and stuff and I’d send you some Empire biscuits. Saying that people send Marion things and they can’t message him. 🤔 🤣
We could call oorsels a circle & book a bespoke circular holiday.
Tae the boujee bespoke BeLive hotel in Costa Teguise.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is where I wish we could all be friends on here and message and stuff and I’d send you some Empire biscuits. Saying that people send Marion things and they can’t message him. 🤔 🤣
I would very much like it if I could go for a few lethal 🍹 with you hens. I think we would all get on like a bloody house on fire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My girl dinner is chips cheese & gravy, chips done in the chip pan, a load of grated cheese and smothered in the glass jar bisto gravy :love:
Sorry my lovelies. I'm late to the party with the girl dinner thing because I was out drinking all them lethal drinks last night.
Not yapping about having covid. bald slag.
Would near have that girl dinner today but I'm on a wee bespoke holiday next week an don't want to be waddling about like fat martins twin sister.
Hope you are all mop kicking the tit out of this wonderful Friday and remember hens, my post my rules. also xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would very much like it if I could go for a few lethal 🍹 with you hens. I think we would all get on like a bloody house on fire.
We could all wear T shirts with oor username & profile pic also.

Then realise none of us look like we imagined each other tae look like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah wudnae be looking oot that window wae that view either ma lovelies
113DAD76-FA5F-4829-B1E5-8F0B1DD2DD95.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My girl dinner is chips cheese & gravy, chips done in the chip pan, a load of grated cheese and smothered in the glass jar bisto gravy :love:
Do you'se mean the Bisto Best hen? Beef wan red label?
Made very thick, like oor Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is so dramatic.

Not looked out of the windy in 5 days - I bet he opened the curtains in the living room, I bet he opened the shutter in the kitchen.

Moaning about the weather while sitting under a blanket.

Jeez Maz as your bbf says ''get a life''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's such a lunatic. Complaining about the heat, while sat under a blanket. Wtf is wrong with him, only place abroad this boaby needs tae go, is Switzerland and have done with it. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you'se mean the Bisto Best hen? Beef wan red label?
Made very thick, like oor Marion?
Thats the one my lovely :love:

Haven't had it lately as watching Martins food stories this past while along with seeing his many chins on his birthday stories, has made me want to go on a diet on his behalf. nae debates xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.