Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh my girl dinner is corned beef crusty cobs with brown sauce and ready salted crisps in a bowl with brown sauce followed with a bag of cheap sugary sweets…
Dribbling so might tell husband not cooking tonight and sort himself out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My girl dinner is cereal because I cba to cook anything when I’m sad and alone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I actually love this thread where we not only get to have hysterics at the antics of Beak and Deek but we share girl dinner ideas and have a good laugh and chat with each other. I think this is without a doubt the best thread on TL

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think Mario's girl dinner is a packet of Bikers criss and a hot choclittt. Consumed in bed so he can wipe his greasy hawns oan the cheap bedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I think Mario's girl dinner is a packet of Bikers criss and a hot choclittt. Consumed in bed so he can wipe his greasy hawns oan the cheap bedding.
The bikers smooshed between 2 slices of sunblest bread with loads a butter hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma girl dinner is potato waffles, beans and enough cheese to make Marion shart though the flareboards so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well ma lovelies I didn't actually ken wit a Girl dinner was.
I felt a bit like loser Marion when everyone knows something & I didn't.
I suppose the important thing is, I didn't know but I got to know also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IYKYKIYDKGTK, YK?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@Madge2022 Thanks ma hen, am up and have had a shower (nae sobbing) and ready to take on this day! Cannae wait to get awwww cosy the night with joos and criss
Ah'm moap kicking youse tae the weekend hen! Spine bright 💎

Ah think ah hud a girl's breakfast the day, hud an empire biscuit 😄
---
Ah didnae ken either ma lovelie, ah thought this meant ah wiz a bloke till ah checked in ma knickers fur a button mushroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah'm moap kicking youse tae the weekend hen! Spine bright 💎

Ah think ah hud a girl's breakfast the day, hud an empire biscuit 😄
---

Ah didnae ken either ma lovelie, ah thought this meant ah wiz a bloke till ah checked in ma knickers fur a button mushroom.
I didn't know what an empire biscuit was but I got to know and now I really want one, don't think I can get them round here though!

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn't know what an empire biscuit was but I got to know and now I really want one, don't think I can get them round here though!
Ah used tae cheat and make them wi digestives as ah canni make shortbread if ma live depended on it.

Being Scottish and no able to make shortbread is up there wi boiled mince embarrassment level, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah used tae cheat and make them wi digestives as ah canni make shortbread if ma live depended on it.

Being Scottish and no able to make shortbread is up there wi boiled mince embarrassment level, also.
You made them like the Waines in nursery, jam inbetween, royal icing sugar on top and a wee sweetie stuck on top?

I want one now too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is where I wish we could all be friends on here and message and stuff and I’d send you some Empire biscuits. Saying that people send Marion things and they can’t message him. 🤔 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Prawn pasta and ice cold chablis for me. I hope she pulls through. Life is tit without watching her make a tit of herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.