Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a shite day hens but youse have fair cheered me up 😆 screaming at this thread! Tonsa luv to youse aw 🫶 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope he’s better for the weekend or what we going to talk about 🤔 I even miss the dots of doom at this point! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lassies I just want announce that I have just got my VIP status the night! I feel like Mario when he got his blue tick!

❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Lassies I just want announce that I have just got my VIP status the night! I feel like Mario when he got his blue tick!

❤
Your passions are not my passions
How much did you pay for it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope he’s better for the weekend or what we going to talk about 🤔 I even miss the dots of doom at this point! 😂
There's always something Marion related to talk aboot, ma lovelie. Even if it's for throwbacks also. Or even talking aboot Marion's new hairstyle and so forth.
2023-09-08-00-13-04-936.jpg
2023-09-08-00-15-30-109.jpg
2023-09-08-00-22-13-204.jpg
2023-09-08-00-19-42-944.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I reckon he was sitting in his shower with a bath bomb. Using his fat arse to block the plug hole and he was sobbing cos it's just not the same as having a bath bomb bath, so aye!

My girlie dinner is cheese on toast, a bottle of diet coke and a large bar of Cadbury wholenut, all to myself!

How do I get VIP status 🤔?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon he was sitting in his shower with a bath bomb. Using his fat arse to block the plug hole and he was sobbing cos it's just not the same as having a bath bomb bath, so aye!

My girlie dinner is cheese on toast, a bottle of diet coke and a large bar of Cadbury wholenut, all to myself!

You need to give up your full time joab and become a full time troll instead to get VIP status ma lovelie! It’s a bespoke status 👌🏻
So aye never message this page again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Keep slagging freak face off 🤪🙌
---
You'd think he was the only one to catch covid. Whiney freak 🙄

Screenshot_20230908-062804_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Girl dinner is whatever you want it to be. Sod cooking an evening meal, if you want a Magnum and a bag of crisps that's fine, that's Girl dinner!
This is Girl Dinner. Usually it’s because you’re so knackered from running the household or holding the mental load that when you have a night to yourself you just have a rummage and eat whatever you have in.
Mine is always a baked Camembert and crusty bread (if I’ve had a chance to plan for my girl dinner) or pasta with butter and just a small amount of cheese stirred in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ma gurul dinner is a bombay bad boy poat noodle wae a bag a wot sits melted in (ma hangover food also) And a big chunk a aged stinky brie wae sum red grapes. Mebbies a bit a Stilton tae.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a shite day hens but youse have fair cheered me up 😆 screaming at this thread! Tonsa luv to youse aw 🫶 🥔
Ah bet it hud less shite than Martin's cludgie hen.

Hope it's better for you today 😘
---

Send Madge 100 quid. 😉

Keep talking here hen, and wull be VIP in nae time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My girl dinner is nuggets chips and beans, or the fill your own salad box fae morrisons, wi undercooked garlic bread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Madge2022 Thanks ma hen, am up and have had a shower (nae sobbing) and ready to take on this day! Cannae wait to get awwww cosy the night with joos and criss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Awww he’s no well. Wonder what Insta mate fake gave him the rona?

my girl dinner last night was Kraft cheesy pasta, a white magnum and a bar of Cadbury marvellous creations. No I’m not turning into Maz with my beige food but I’d got to that hangry stage last night that I’d have ate anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.