Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long til maz reads here n then in a coupla days time posts that he’s huvin a girl dinner coz he’s no well n canny be arsed to shove frozen hings in the oven cook 😂
Ha that's so weird I was just thinking exactly the same! Come on Maz prove us right!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wee scrote will be soartin oot a disguise the noo so he can get tae the wee business Asda and get a wheelbarra foo o Stacey's new cushions and pumpkins, oh and a mug that says get cosy. Factual also.
Screenshot_20230907-181424~2.png
Screenshot_20230907-181248~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
His Covid events seem rather familiar and dare I say it exhaustingly excessive. Liar.

He seems to get his illnesses off Deek, also.

End of June last year and this year.

1694107278096.png
376557D9-B0B7-4A66-9BD4-BC65CEC8BE9B.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The wee scrote will be soartin oot a disguise the noo so he can get tae the wee business Asda and get a wheelbarra foo o Stacey's new cushions and pumpkins, oh and a mug that says get cosy. Factual also.View attachment 2432715View attachment 2432716

I don't think he will though hen, Soph is his gurl, she is apparently designing ripping someone else's designs off her oon range and he will be waiting until she sends him some freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He knows full well what life is like with nae vacations, also
35F2D3ED-18BA-43EC-8119-4539AEDD769A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He always limits the comments.

Your giving him too much credit he’s just a lazy fucker faking a sicky fatter 9 days annual leave. 😂
😂😂😂😂 I’ll get back in lane 👀😂😂😂😂😂
---
His page his rools ma lovelie #gettaeken

He also says his DMs ur closed, but also receives hunners of DM s, also.

Ah bet Martin pretends he's no well so he disnae huv tae look after wee Deek. Mind youse, wi the size oaf his beak a cold wi a runny nose would be catastrophic.
---

Eeee I love this chat .. you know him better than he knows himself 😜😂😂😂

His aunties box room.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_3869.jpeg

His comment on Solomon’s post “you must feel on clouds” the saying is on cloud 9 you bell end 😂 he gets it wrang every bleeping time!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nawww this lying auld fanny! Far tae much detail, she’s hamming it up tae make it seem realistic that she cannae post oan that app. Also who takes pictures of their covid test? Who even has any left? How 2021 also.

she’s living her best loife in Lanza, eating beige food in the cheapest bars, burning her titties and five-heed an gettin awwww cosy by 7pm
---
His Covid events seem rather familiar and dare I say it exhaustingly excessive. Liar.

He seems to get his illnesses off Deek, also.

End of June last year and this year.

View attachment 2432714View attachment 2432721
ah huv just read this hen, ahm no snake 🐍 stealing youse words but again with the receipts 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2432878
His comment on Solomon’s post “you must feel on clouds” the saying is on cloud 9 you bell end 😂 he gets it wrang every bleeping time!
Making big waves for many others? What the hell is he on about? Too many fumes in that bedsit he's waffling a load of nonsense.

No wonder these influencers rarely reply to him no one can make out what he is talking about. Embarrassing. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this thread #factual also. I literally am crying laughing sometimes as you lot are pure comedy gold.

I've never heard of girl dinner but got me thinking what mine is....beef pot noodle with buttered breadcake to dip in, a big cup of tea, bag of pickled onion monster munch and a pack of Reeses choc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this thread #factual also. I literally am crying laughing sometimes as you lot are pure comedy gold.

I've never heard of girl dinner but got me thinking what mine is....beef pot noodle with buttered breadcake to dip in, a big cup of tea, bag of pickled onion monster munch and a pack of Reeses choc
That sounds like a perfect girl dinner! Think it's a tiktok thing but now I don't feel guilty if I cba to cook cos girl dinner is a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So poor wee Mario caught the lurgy then?

Hannah brought it straight off the flight straight to his bedsit 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.