Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be the entertainment, there's always wan like him in yer hotel that ye spend the week watching, he'll no doubt be given an affectionate nickname (that he'll never know anything about)…we can attribute some bugger for every hoaliday, we had the duchess one year, rentboy old man to another etc, he'll be the one that everyone says 'dae ye remember that bleep that sat roon the pool wi the cozy blanket and wanky cup' 😂😂
Wuz in bed aw cosy at 6pm. Hud his nickname oan everything.
---
My mother in law declared she wouldn’t catch any kind of cold or flu after she had her Covid jab 🤦🏻‍♀️ But she also believes you’ll get a cold from being cold also. She believed this during the heatwave of 2019 when I was about to drop pregnant and it started raining so she whacked the heating on and set the thermostat to 30 degrees and I almost passed out 😂
Ah think she wuz trying tae kill you ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear god. I think I need brain bleach or a few of them leathal 🍹 to erase the image of his hairy wee chicken legs 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Ferguson that @mrsbucket is trying tae say youse ur fat and/or ugly and kin oanly get pumped fae behind. That deserves a square go, ah'll be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hauding yer jaiket, also. #fight
Snakes 🐍🐍🐍 all over this app! Never push a loyal person to a point where they no longer care! Ahv taken note of those who don't clap fur me (@Madge2022). Blocked!

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I won't re-post his moaning pic (further up field if you really want to see it) while wearing her Bet Lynch's pj's as it's bloody horrific and it'll singe people's eyeballs.

Plus I gather a few of youse may not sleep tonight.

He really is a wet wipe.

375063902_3513131305616570_2236392288178188544_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think he’s more a primark women’s high leg panty kinda boy looking at the shorts I think he has wee fluffy mangina 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I won't re-post his moaning pic (further up field if you really want to see it) while wearing her Bet Lynch's pj's as it's bloody horrific and it'll singe people's eyeballs.

Plus I gather a few of youse may not sleep tonight.

He really is a wet wipe.

View attachment 2426128
I bet he phones in sick the morra. He's setting it right up.
Cannae cope with his birthday come down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah wunner how much longer we have to wait for the pepper to re-emerge.
#authentic autumn

Screenshot_20230904_204742_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I had a woman at work who would always suspiciously fall ill right after she’d had a week, sorry, nine days, off on annual leave 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon hes got crotchless panties on. Hes carefully selected them outta the draw with his strangler fingers. Wee Deek is rattling his bones and his pandora bracelet the night. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.