Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing so much at the Marioisms, he’s thick as tit so aye #factual 😂

Practise makes ok! 👌 IYKYK

One of my favourite ✨ Marion moments ✨ is when she near bent her beak in two clutching it fake laughing at flashing the postie. 🍄 never happened and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daisy Uncle
Toop
The pink confetti cannon slowly wobbly appearing and going off all wrong
The avamay party 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not a Marioism but the time he got caught out having a stinky shart when Hannah knocked the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Affronted
Reframed
Pistachio
THERE!!!
Also also
Could go on, he's comedy gold. Tonsa love and tattie hearts oan this day of dawn Saturday ❤ 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Should he no be on the bus to the capital by noo; with a boomerang of the motorway and some profound thoughts about life etc as this is when he does his thinking on the jurney to his fav place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Falbon
Buying deek a car air freshener and key fob for a car he ain't got, zero lessons taken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Should he no be on the bus to the capital by noo; with a boomerang of the motorway and some profound thoughts about life etc as this is when he does his thinking on the jurney to his fav place 😂
Was just thinking the exact same thing! Where’s this Edinburgh day oot!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello ma lovelies, how are youse all? 😘 Ahhh've been brought doon by a nasty cold this week and feel awful! It's nae Covid, just a lousy cold. 🤧 Seeing as we're taking Marioisms, I was MIA when also. was mentioned - where did this come from, lads? 🧐 I don't know but I want to get tae know, so thank you hens! 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A staple!
On the bus moaning how his fake Gucci trainers had hurt his wee size 3 feet. Him saying the price you pay for designer lol.
---
Was just thinking the exact same thing! Where’s this Edinburgh day oot!?!
It's raining so he'll not go he'll stay local today help small businesses like b&m, m&s, the range so forth.
---
How about time he claimed he made premier inn pillows sell out 😅
Pillows are that great he bought new pillows couple weeks ago? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Edinburgh is cancelled lassies he’s playing with his wee leaf and dropper! He’s sniffing his autum scents like glue fae a paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.