Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gilly31

VIP Member
When will he ever learn? Less is more! Stop covering every inch of the space with shite! He just keeps adding and adding

Reactions: 15

YR80

Chatty Member
The thought of him baking in the postage stamp, covid sweats and it being 26 degrees outside while he’s surrounded by autumn tat is absolutely sending me 😭😂😂😂😂🤣!!! A nice start to turning 40 and so forth 🙌🏽 so aye 👌🏻 also. 💎
I reckon he’s setting himself up for a 40th version 2 next year as the start of his 40s has been so shit but will give him the excuse to do it all again.

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Bloody he'll... even people I follow who live in campervans or boats manage to give their cats outside time. Either the cat loves them enough to come back or they walk them on leads.
Poor little animal. No quality of life.

SuzyE

VIP Member
It’s not. Yet again fat Mazda has been reading here about us saying the cats got no toys and he’s horrible to her so he buys something for Rayn to try and prove us wrong but yet again utterly messes up and gets her a box. Honestly the shite he comes out with 🙄 it’s like running to the bridge of a sinking ship and finding Daffy Duck at the helm although I think tbh Daffy has more sense than Maz

edited to add so he’s basically spent another £12 on a box for the cat. 🙈 honest to god he could have made her a box house from all his shite delivery boxes and done some crafting for content but nope more money down the drain. Whoever’s keeping a tally on his spending add that onto it
My boy loves a box as well. I had a large cat tree delivered, and while it was being assembled l threw some ping pong balls in the box and he loved it!. Loved it so much it ended up staying in the livingroom for nearly 2 weeks! 🤣...

Are you taking notes from here, Mario! 🧐
---
We've got a catio, best thing ever. It's a catio coming off the window with all shelves, which then goes into a 5 foot run, then into a larger catio. Full of shelves, scratch post, planters of catgrass, boxes, ropes hanging down with catnip toys, a human swinging chair and its covered in fairy lights. It's amazing. Smell my cats utter fucking wealth. Honestly they don't say miaow, they say wealth. They have real fur coats on too. Mr Best thinks the man next door is a knob, so he put a shelf in there right by their conservatory window, and my cats just stare in like the nosy bastards they are.
I've howled at the conservatory part! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Well that wouldn't be hard hen, would it? Mario is as camp as a bespoke Christmas. Although grinch did look awful. Shes got a fat face and her eyes look like one is in jail and one on bail, so aye!
I noticed one of her eyes looked dodgy as well. These influencers are nearly all fake as hell behind their filters. They just make people annihilate them when they see the true picture...Yeah you too Mario. We've seen the real you 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Good morning ma lovelies, I hate when Marion goes AWOL. This morning I was sitting having ma coffee and loads of geese flew overhead, to me that always means wintum is coming. Also there’s no sunshine and it’s a howling gale where I stay so I declare wintum has began. ❄ 🥶 🧣🧤

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Didn't realise heshe Declan was on Instagram! I saw couple of his videos on tiktok but that app confuses me, and it's no ma joab so ah'm not going tae bother getting tae ken, also.
---
Hen dinnae bother with “that vile app” & stick to your passions and so forth 😘 Keep spining bright doll 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
:confused:
When I decorate the porch with actual Halloween stuff for the neighbourhood kids, it goes out the day before (so kids know there's a house taking part and parents can plan a route) and then they come down by about 8pm on Halloween so people know we're done and not to expect any more visitors. So yeah, less than 24hrs for me!
Oh outside is a bit different, depending where you live, a cute display of various pumpkins etc is nice. Is it Belgium, Netherlands where they do that. Likewise small lights in the trees outside, for kids, anyone to enjoy at Christmas. Although I do not approve of those hideous cover the house in lights display. So so tacky. It's done by sad sacks like Mario for attention of course.

Reactions: 14