Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah'm moap kicking youse tae the weekend hen! Spine bright

Ah think ah hud a girl's breakfast the day, hud an empire biscuit
Thank you ma hen! A better day fur me the day. Got ma work to do list blitzed and noo hame aww cosy wae joos and a blanket sitting oot in the garden in the sun having a well deserved wan a them

You’ve got me thinking aboot an empire biscuit noo, nae had wan fur years! #factual

Reactions: 11
Describe yourself ma lovelie. Do you cut your own hair, are your eyebrows mad?
Well ah dae share many traits wi Martin but halitosis, bad hair, beakness and sharpie eyebrows are thankfully no traits ah share

Reactions: 15
Every day I dream of meeting ma wee @Babybail93 hen
Mario……maybe if you got rid of the blanket you wouldn’t be quite as hot. Just a thought , also

Reactions: 20
Well ah dae share many traits wi Martin but halitosis, bad hair, beakness and sharpie eyebrows are thankfully no traits ah share
No one has the hally like oor Maz! Was watching Paul O'Grady dogs programme last night and there was a little scruffy dog with the worst ever breath. Of course I thought of Maz!

Haha no twas only in jest oor lovely Madge!
Ah ken ma wee hen, tonsa luv and

So, will we get an autumn treat this weekend or jist mair ah'm no well!!!! Poor wee Deek wull be missing the up in Glesga the morra.

Reactions: 12
He's feral isn't he?
Laid with his wank rag, festering on the morgue slab, in polyester.
My son thank fuck has left home and gone in the RAF, the amount of wank socks I've found in the teen years. If you stood on one it would be like stepping on a piece of rotten decking. (Google it Maz, you put it in gardens).
My point. Mario 100% is still in his wank sock era the mucky mare.

Reactions: 28
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN
yours forgoat the also hen, spine bright
---
@Milfordcubicle huvney seen you since I left the Hinch thread. Hope you get better soon so aye, nice tae see you also

Reactions: 11
The thought of him baking in the postage stamp, covid sweats and it being 26 degrees outside while he’s surrounded by autumn tat is absolutely sending me !!! A nice start to turning 40 and so forth so aye also.
I reckon he’s setting himself up for a 40th version 2 next year as the start of his 40s has been so shit but will give him the excuse to do it all again.

Excuse youse, he GUTS that full hoose (bedsit) every Saturday, yet oanly takes ten minutes.
See it always makes me laugh when he says he’s gutting the house (1 bed postage stamp) from top to bottom and it’s taken hours.
I mean how could it possibly take hours?
And he can’t clean it from top to bottom because of the shite he has piled in every corner.
that shower alone would take about 30 seconds to clean, it’s that small.
he hasn’t the room to make a mess in the place. You literally walk from the bed to the sofa in 1 second so I just don’t understand how it takes hours to clean the place but what would I know. His passions are not my passions and so fourth.
also xxxxxx

Christ almighty, we get it, you have covid!!! Typical Mario, 3 years late with the trends

Reactions: 38
You just couldn’t make this bespoke shit up Hottest week of the year in September and this wee fanny is sitting melting in the Beruit penthouse surrounded by cheap Autumn tat with “get cosy” scrawled across the lot of it.
Hates this weather coz he hasn’t got a garden. Factual

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2435441

Christ almighty, we get it, you have covid!!! Typical Mario, 3 years late with the trends
Oh fuck off Maz you great big baby. Beginning to feel sorry for Deek having to put up with that fat man child's pity me behaviour. Obviously hunners of people have not yet sent him any DMs so he's still fishing for sympathy. Well you get none from me you twat, most of us have had Covid and we don't sob and cry and squeeze ourselves into our showers to cry.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2435441

Ah hink he might be up the duff, kin anywan drap aff a pregnancy test tae him?
---
Dae youse think he did a pregnancy test instead of a Covid test? 🫄 ~hormonal~ also
Oh ffs, stoap stealing ma poasts afore ah've thought oaf them and poasted them. Ah'm flouncing fae this app that isnae ma joab! #capeesh #snakesoananapp

Tonsa blessings, also.

Reactions: 20
Possibly the menopause hen given how hoooootttt he is. Them flushes are not good for him.

Possibly the menopause hen given how hoooootttt he is. Them flushes are not good for him.
Don't say that, as it's something else I will have in common with him. oh naw, noo ah'm greeting like him.

So ur we expecting another bespoke week aff wurk. At this rate he will be too late putting up autumn stuff since crissmas starts in October

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.