Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wiki is pyoor #chefskiss 👌

Ah also luv putting threads on most liked and reading them. Oor wee @hopethishelpsallthebest huz quite a few wee poasts at the top. 🤣
Ma hen top tip here, go to the bit that says cleaning with mario threads, you can see the most liked of all time out of every mario thread. Pure gorgeous and bougie moment also

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hottest week of the year according to the met office. But if you've got no personality, no goals, no friends, no career, instead of enjoying summer why not nail up cheap *decorations* in odd places. Deny reality, play shops instead.
I can't even with his friends and birthday. What an insult, a week late and a pathetic thing in a club with women who are laughing at him, not with him.
Time for some proper therapy, Mario, seriously.

Reactions: 26
Imagine going on about getting aw cosy when the mercury is a still rising and people are still out enjoying summer activities like BBQs, picnics and things. I’ve just had to panic buy some shirts for my wean starting school this week because it’s set to be 31 in that place down South. It’s even hotter than where I am at that place Abroad!
He’ll be pure sweating his bollocks off under than £2 SHEIN polyester blanket. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't even say "a face that only a mother would live" because she paid the auntie to rehome it so she wouldn't have to look at it.
hen youse need tae bring this tae the noo thread as a title suggestion, pyoor clutchin ma beak in ma whole staff meeting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet they both have allergies with all the candle and wax melts and polyester in that hoose!

Take an anti histamine and man the duck up wee man!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maz is about to pull a sickie. Strange he feels like a bag of tit because he actually IS a bag of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Packed my youngest off to nursery with a hat & sun cream this morning & this wee Dick is balls deep in cosy blankets & hot chocolate. He’s not got a cold he’s overheating.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Packed my youngest off to nursery with a hat & sun cream this morning & this wee Dick is balls deep in cosy blankets & hot chocolate. He’s not got a cold he’s overheating.
Yep I'm sitting here in a summer dress doors and windows wide open, and I'm still hot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sitting in a sundress snd packed my oldest 2 off to school with sun cream on this morning yet this hole has the cold and is sitting with crocheted and fleecey blankets on. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have just caught up on the thread my lovelies. I was out all weekend living my best life and can't believe I missed Fat Martins's tragic bday night out with the fake insta pals. The state of them all. Rough as tough that mad ginger one is, looks like that wee doll Chucky.

And why am I not shocked fatso is sick again, all he does is moan, yap, and complain about not being well. but we move.

I hope he's okay, not been treated to a Paisley pavement walk in them Romanian car wash leggings yet.
nae debates on my post capesh. also.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maz is about to pull a sickie. Strange he feels like a bag of tit because he actually IS a bag of tit.
Your profile photo has me nearly peeing ma pants. He looks like something from Fraggle Rock with that big flat heed. You’ve inspired me to change my pic back to him.

I wonder if he’s got himsel a bespoke dose of the new Covid. I can’t wait for a photo of his nae weel face like when he has Covid previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.