Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovlies, how frikking wonderful to get a new thread and congratulations to Daisy Uncle on such a bloody amazing thread title. I predict a wee comma when she’s come down from her birthday. (Did youse all know it’s her birthday?)

Happy birthday to @Madge2022, I hope sharing your big day with that head hasn’t taken the shine off your day.

I bleeping hate boomerangs of people clinking glasses and the loved-up pair have done this TWICE already. Every bloody teenager on Instagram is at it and it gets up my tits something shocking.
I can’t do videos, this will have to do.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma lovlies, how frikking wonderful to get a new thread and congratulations to Daisy Uncle on such a bloody amazing thread title. I predict a wee comma when she’s come down from her birthday. (Did youse all know it’s her birthday?)

Happy birthday to @Madge2022, I hope sharing your big day with that head hasn’t taken the shine off your day.

I bleeping hate boomerangs of people clinking glasses and the loved-up pair have done this TWICE already. Every bloody teenager on Instagram is at it and it gets up my tits something shocking.
I can’t do videos, this will have to do.
Had 2 drinks & won't make dinner.

Shouldn't even be thinking about dinner at 3.53pm when you've been out for lunch fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 34
370544559_199465869625748_2120115942372149907_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The charm bracelet is giving me Quiz vibes (IYKYKIDKGTK)

It's like something from Argos 2000. also.
Wonder if Marion took his big massive umbrella use it like a walking cane? He did have one before didn't he? Or I'm I imagining that.

That hideous coat he got for like 6 quid. Get in the bin along with that ugly coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
40 year ago to the day the world became a slightly worse place. But at least its gathered us together, no doubt the funniest bunch on the Internet. Cheers tae us ma hens, tattie heart for each of you ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Tigerlilys just tweeted, that the toilets absolutely bunged up in tit. Blatantly obvious that the shart card wasn't thrust fast enough.
Snapchat-1309673547.jpg

Speaking of tweets also.
Screenshot_20230827_171344_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
40 year ago to the day the world became a slightly worse place. But at least its gathered us together, no doubt the funniest bunch on the Internet. Cheers tae us ma hens, tattie heart for each of you ❤❤
Hen the bespoke profile photo and usernames have me in knots before I've even even read the comments. It's even better no one gets gets offended we are all on the same level, minus you chickenlittle007 you get stay on yer ain lane. 👌💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Aww duck I love Amore 😭 can’t ever go again noo, will see maself out for having the same taste in restaurants as him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Shmebulock Watch yer security isnae compromised hen! Your profile pic is on the bottom of your screenshot.

I’m away on a city break for a few days living ma best life but av been clutching ma beak laughing at the last thread. He’s so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hen the bespoke profile photo and usernames have me in knots before I've even even read the comments. It's even better no one gets gets offended we are all on the same level, minus you chickenlittle007 you get stay on yer ain lane. 👌💎
Who is chicken little? Surely not Mario here on our app?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way things are going, I envisage a wee trans journee soon. His tits are big enough at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe deek is trying to get him smashed so he can get out of the birthday shag!!! 😂
The dry rub you mean? 😂

I wonder whether Marion gives or takes? You can just imagine his lovely new bracelet jangling as hes getting pounded. 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.