Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really thinks of himself in high regard doesn't he, im pretty sure no one would know them 2 mongos in lanzorate who does he think he is ? Karen and julie coming up to them asking for autographs... please 😂 also seems to be his fav word. That sofa looks like its like a brick . Obs derek isnt planning on getting a car soon either cos you'd do your lessons and get your car to obviously keep on driving learning... lyin fat bleep his diet is goin well 10 bellies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone would probably stop him and hand their phone to ask him to take a photo of them and he'd kick off that he was being stalked by paparazzi

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do any of you trolls also follow ptwm and more importantly the anonymous tik toks exposing her scamming ways? If you do you need to head over to tik tok to see the latest one, oor Marion has a wee part in it and it's brilliant 😂😂😂
PTWM_unmasked
OMG that's hilarious and yes I follow her. Didn't like it incase I got blocked lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Q&A about his birthday. Can you imagine turning 40 , and the most exciting this is going into town to spend yer 'birthday money' . He sounds about fuckin 12. Anyways B&Ms profits will soar at least! Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He really thinks of himself in high regard doesn't he, im pretty sure no one would know them 2 mongos in lanzorate who does he think he is ? Karen and julie coming up to them asking for autographs... please 😂 also seems to be his fav word. That sofa looks like its like a brick . Obs derek isnt planning on getting a car soon either cos you'd do your lessons and get your car to obviously keep on driving learning... lyin fat bleep his diet is goin well 10 bellies
I don’t think the pair of them could even afford a car plus road tax, insurance and filling the thing with petrol. Marion just wants to be the forever passenger princess with his ridiculous Stanley cup and pink trackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy birthday yesterday @mammaof3 hope you walked like an elephant into your new dayn of dawn

hes not even had his birthday yet how does he know he will have birthday money the presumptuous little tart.

I also love how he admitted the sofas a giant rock. We all know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm getting pure end of summer vibes on my walk this morning with the ploughed fields.
I associate it with belting out the banger 'Autumn Days' in my primary school years.
Please someone tell me you also sung thus.
Good Times.
Maz hasn't influenced me FYI, no plush pumpkins being Klarmaed by me 😊
26 degrees here today, I'm going to WFH and laze like a spitroasted pig.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm getting pure end of summer vibes on my walk this morning with the ploughed fields.
I associate it with belting out the banger 'Autumn Days' in my primary school years.
Good Times.
I’m a teacher and we still sing it. Next time we do, I’m going to dedicate it to Wee Marion, king of Autumn factual. So aye also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Times.
Maz hasn't influenced me FYI, no plush pumpkins being Klarmaed by me 😊
26 degrees here today, I'm going to WFH and laze like a spitroasted pig.
It’s gorgeous out there this morning! Shorts and tshirt on today and I might drag my laptop outside to wfh in the garden too 😎 🍦Zero autumn vibes down here!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That Q&A about his birthday. Can you imagine turning 40 , and the most exciting this is going into town to spend yer 'birthday money' . He sounds about fuckin 12. Anyways B&Ms profits will soar at least! Factual.
I think he did all those things last year too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Martin identifies as a wee lassie, pass it oan.
---
That magic tree will be put aside for another 12 years also.
View attachment 2369365
Anyone remember the bbc programme about learner drivers, with Maureen and her hubby? That's them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Whaur are aw you bastarts fae that huv sun ☀? It's warum here but thick cloud as per, pished aff oan this dayn of dawn. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.