Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a nice wee hoose. Marion will be fumming when he sees what he could have had if he didn’t spend his money on shite.
I agree ma lovelie. It’s a great listing price for what you’re getting! Between the two of them, had they focused on tidying up their debts and sorting their credit over the last few years, they could quite easily afford the mortgage on a place like that.
He’s so brainless though, so aye….. nae hoose for him! Remember when he claimed they could get a mortgage “lit that” *snaps fingers*?! 🤔😆😆 but it’s just nae fur them! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely no chance they'd get a mortgage, crystal clear they are up to their Kerry katonas in debt 😬

• Haha
Absolutely screaming at him creaming his knickers about line dried bleep washings!!! 🤣🤣🤣 like…. Not living in a bedsit and having access to a washing line is something you could ACTUALLY achieve if you spent less money on tat! What a twit.

Exhibit A:
That's not a bad little house at all and for 90k! Incredible. What a bleeping melt.

Reactions: 13
Even if he did stop buying tat and beige, shart inducing takeaway food, his bespoke credit rating wouldn’t allow him a mortgage. Years of pounding the credit card and Klarna won’t allow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if he did stop buying tat and beige, shart inducing takeaway food, his bespoke credit rating wouldn’t allow him a mortgage. Years of pounding the credit card and Klarna won’t allow it.
Aye he’s well and truly fucked himself over.

Reactions: 15
What about the fishy leaves from Amazon?!
So much new autumn stuff, there’s no space for it all!
IMG_0494.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
His voice screams special needs. I cannae. And wtf are those 80s ski pants, the fat duck is wearing also?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Love how he posted the fresh bed before the babysitting post. It was like he was trying to fool us tattlers into thinking we were wrong about him taking his bleep washings to the brothers 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I admit to having a dog voice but bleeping hell. The poor dog and all dogs within a 5 mile radius having to put up with that shrieking 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At the risk of compromising ma safety, I also have a dog named Dolly. She was with me when I clicked onto that awful dUllllllllehhhhhhh story.

She’s proper affronted. She said if I do it again, she’ll surrender herself back to the rescue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What the duck is going in with that thumb, also!?!
IMG_1731.jpeg

---
At the risk of compromising ma safety, I also have a dog named Dolly. She was with me when I clicked onto that awful dUllllllllehhhhhhh story.

She’s proper affronted. She said if I do it again, she’ll surrender herself back to the rescue.
Saw a lady with a tattoo that said Dolly the other day. I was pure affronted.

• Haha
Absolutely screaming at him creaming his knickers about line dried bleep washings!!! 🤣🤣🤣 like…. Not living in a bedsit and having access to a washing line is something you could ACTUALLY achieve if you spent less money on tat! What a twit.

Exhibit A:
That's a lovely house for 90k aswell. He'll regret it one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.