Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do all these people send him DMs when his DMs are locked? Ah yeah right, another thing that didn't happen

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand, his DMs are turned off but I can see the option to message

So if I were to message him does he actually see it?! He says people can’t message him yet he’s always talking about folk in his DMs. Can someone help me get to know??

Reactions: 17
Once you go to send the message, you’ll get a message to say that the recipient isn’t accepting DMs and won’t see it, also.

Reactions: 13
Try messaging him 'fuck off you utter bellend skank' and see if it goes through!

Reactions: 25
Stay in your ain lane and stop doing the joab that isnae your joab, that is my joab but not my joab, also! Affronted! Etc! Capeesh! Also! And so forth. Tons blessings!
How dare youse, ah'm an OG oan this app that isnae ma joab since yesterday. Ah'm pyoor surrounded by snakes and nae debates.

Tonsa luv M x

Reactions: 19
Who the f does gonzo think he is goin round shops thinkin he's billy big bollix, begging for free lessons for gengus . He's a nobody thinking he's somebody the sad excuse for a man , suppose if you dont love yourself nobody will .... very true in his case

Reactions: 24
How do all these people send him DMs when his DMs are locked? Ah yeah right, another thing that didn't happen
Was just coming here to the same thing. He cant recieve messages on his stories or dms for anyone unless he follows them. So he literally not recieveing dms from everyone and no one is trolling him via Instagram. Hes a nutcase.

Ps. He really is one ugly fucker. Wouldnt waste my time with the skincare cos it won't change a thing.

Reactions: 19
Partly because Fat Madge is the very definition of a cockwomble but mostly because of his abhorrent behaviour to the Tattle legend Betty I may just have ended up having a wee Twitter DM conversation with the relevant Dept at HB about his post last Christmas apologising for not being at a HB event but promising to be at the next one. I may also have attached a wee clip of an f’ing sweary rant and a screenshot of his bespoke middle finger at his Cnut washings and politely enquired as to whether their marketing dept thought he aligned with their values. They said my comments had highlighted issues and this would be passed to all relevant departments for review.

I hope you were carrying Betty in your heart when you went in and felt you were sharing your laughter with her xx

Reactions: 43

Derek, absolutely tuned to the moon, not a clue what’s going on in his own shoebox bedsit. The mother of the bride hoosecoat that Mas lives in makes this look like he’s a matron giving the patient his medication. Double dosage, STAT!

Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion - On the beg for a #gifted sample aff Deek, to rub all over his black head infested beak

Reactions: 29
Absolutely howling at this.
Derek off his nut with that monstrosity stood over him like mother Teresa.

Never mind skincare , yer need to wash thank manky hoosecoat yer scruffy mare . So aye .also

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.