Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's mop kicking the duck out of "Hay Monday" hen. Thinking about treating him to a beige buffet, to build his strength up, so aye.
Don't forget his fluids also. Have ye got yersel a cuppla pallets a cans of joos on your bougie etc kitchen worktops hen?

Keep yer power Bests 👌
---
The thing about genuine small businesses is they know influencers rip the piss. On here alone bleeping whatever her face Mrs Abandon Ship got offered a pr package from a wee one girl operation and she went to collect it with foreveryoursbetty, who THEN pretetnded she was due one too. The girl running the business actually joined tattle to share that. She said she was doing everything as a start up, there's no one else who could have offered Betty the package, she was just chancing her arm because the business looked quite large scale and professional. Cheeky bastards.

Then there's Grinch with that free blanket she didn't tag. The girl was local to her and actually replied in her comments a tag would have been life changing for her.

Pure greed and nothing more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
These “small business” travel advisors are all pyramid scheme Huns 😂 next he’ll be sharing the small businesses Scentsy and that stupid nutrient one 😂 #bossbabe
He’s shared a few of these scam artist mlm huns - doesn’t he even check what he’s sharing, absolute head 😡 Of course these leeches were going to jump at any chance of being shared. So now he’s exposing any of his vulnerable followers to being sucked in by these scum bags. They won’t just try and sell stuff to them, they’ll be trying to recruit them…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
‘You‘ve no idea what you’ve done for them’ says Saint Mario.

Well let’s unpick what’s been done for them, just looking at 3 of the businesses he has shared, (I could do more but this app isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab.) From when he shared them to this morning, so over 24 hours ago….look at the staggering impact he has had!

Meg’s craft got 25 more followers.
Little Beau Peep got 37
Little ducky got 18.

It shows how his 154k followers is a totally bogus number!
The Hays travel page he shared has gained 6 whole followers atm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He knows duck all about these businesses hes sharing! Id piss myself if he shared summat like this ,and one of these businesses turned out to be a worldwide scam and he was caught up in the thick of it🤣🤣🤣. FBI putting door through at Beirut towers ha ha 🚔🚨👮‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s shared a few of these scam artist mlm huns - doesn’t he even check what he’s sharing, absolute head 😡 Of course these leeches were going to jump at any chance of being shared. So now he’s exposing any of his vulnerable followers to being sucked in by these scum bags. They won’t just try and sell stuff to them, they’ll be trying to recruit them…
With his level of intelligence I’m so surprised he has never been recruited into an MLM as a #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good morning ma lovelies, i thought I’d say hello as am struggling to keep up with Tattle as this app is nae ma joab and aw that. I hope your are aw well and keep spining bright. 😘 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
359492819_300051642460260_4845879685618772452_n.jpg
358446785_1308029013451643_8259891116734633763_n.jpg

Mario.

Just a handy tip seeing as you want to be a proper influencer the noo.

Your phone has a space bar, which is used for creating spaces between words etc. Use this and it will make you appear educated.

It's thank you, not thankyou.

images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2297633View attachment 2297634

Mario.

Your phone has a space bar, which is used for creating spaces between words etc. Use this and it will make you appear educated.

View attachment 2297642
That kitchen looks exactly what it is. A cheap council lash up with some coloured plastic stuck over it. The fact he has smeg appliances on it cracks me up

• Haha
View attachment 2297633View attachment 2297634

Mario.

View attachment 2297642
The way he sets his kettle and toaster a mile from the wall gives me the rage. Just pure clutter everywhere on them worktops. I still can't get my head around him having smeg purchases just to keep up with the huns when he lives in a penthouse in Beirut and has a communal landing filled with needles piss stains up the walls. Does he even like toast the fat slag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
With his level of intelligence I’m so surprised he has never been recruited into an MLM as a #bossbabe
Announcing his business venture, wearing a £9 suit fae Shein.
Spelling mistakes on his business cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
lovelies I just remembered the wifi password he had framed and put on the wall in the high footfall area for all his guests 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
lovelies I just remembered the wifi password he had framed and put on the wall in the high footfall area for all his guests 😂 😂 😂 😂
Surprised the WiFi network could cope with the hunners and thousands of visitors to the bedsit & so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2297357The fact he’s sharing a “personal holiday advisor” has me cracking up. Why didn’t he use her to book his wee package hol? Also had a quick glance at some of the prices of the hols she has on offer and I’m out. Fools and their money easily parted, I think il just book my hols myself and save a small fortune. Does he even look at half these pages he’s sharing???
He shared on for breast feeding equipment so I doubt it hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Snakes oan this app 🐍 The framed wifi code was an essential bespoke piece to be displayed in the high footfall area. Aw his insta pals needed access to the wifi when they came and rampaged through his vinyl covered kitchen cupboards and shared the footage online. So aye, so not message this page again about the framed wifi code. Also. Etc.

• Haha
He literally only goes anywhere to shop and eat. That’s fine once in a while, but he truly does nothing else, ever. Going to Edinburgh for Starbucks and a chain restaurant meal? Fascinating ….. such a sad little life for a sad fat slug.

• Haha
That kitchen looks exactly what it is. A cheap council lash up with some coloured plastic stuck over it. The fact he has smeg appliances on it cracks me up
The best thing is that his (not that old) ones would have matched the new kitchen colour so much better as they were grey. I’m sure he only changed to those last year too. I don’t think he’s even mentioned the smeg ones has he? Thought he would have done a thousand dots of doom about them tbh

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.