Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He forgot to show us the new dishwasher when he had his brand new kitchen fitted..... Oh..... Wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hope he is paying tax on his earnings and letting the benefits office know….that #ad could cost him if the wrong people saw it!
Hen, he can barely spell his own name without sounding it out first. Ain’t no way he’s declaring any extra earnings on top of his part time wage and PIP payment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Him saying “home” rather than “hame” is so cringe also. Why can’t he be his true self and just talk how he wants. He did put a big rant saying as much earlier also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mario when was the last time your bestie ‘Soph’ did an ad in her manky hoose coat? Maybe that’s why she’s in her house and you’re in your flat. She’s awful but she’s not as lazy as thick as this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well... what the dithering duck is fattie on about?! Got his wee crack pipe oot again. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lovelies am buckled at that ad.

Actual (factual) tears pouring oot ma kerries.

The way he's wiping that worktop with the flick of the wrist at the end of each stroke.

Omg pure comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
His friggin voice in that ad. I could throat punch the irritating dick! 😤

And the way he's holding his basket and bag out at nearly arms length 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is he holding the bag like Dolly has done a tit in it and he's taking it ta tha bin.

Has he had voice-over training from his bro - he sounds like he's the dame in a panto.

and his fans are liars and arse lickers.

355262914_165471616386095_6856540627289441403_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He doesn’t have a dishwasher though…

View attachment 2256389
Good spot 🧐🤣

Martin, gonni dae a dots oaf doom aboot your dishwasher in the loft wae the squirrels that look like rats 😘
---
Him saying “home” rather than “hame” is so cringe also. Why can’t he be his true self and just talk how he wants. He did put a big rant saying as much earlier also.
Martin: I am what I am, unless joy of ad are paying, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is he holding the bag like Dolly has done a tit in it and he's taking it ta tha bin.

Has he had voice-over training from his bro - he sounds like he's the dame in a panto.

and his fans are liars and arse lickers.

Absolutely pissing my pants at him buying dishwasher tablets. Where's your dishwasher then Maz hmmm? Oh that's right you ain't got one have ya? head

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean I know he waste money but this is a whole other level, buying dishwasher tablets when you don't even own a dishwasher also.

Must had been paid some petty cash for that #Ad or vouchers also because only a fool would buy stuff they don't definitely don't need or use.
---
Part of me was cringing, part of me was about to die inside thinking please don't be doing an ad for gardening was literally on edge waiting for It 😅 way he was talking of summmmmur was like a garden ad Soo ayye gift that keeps on giving oor Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long ago did he film that shite ad? It’s his old kitchen. The new one took 4 months tae shrink wrap!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am so glad ah huv never changed ma profile pic, ma lovelies. An OG! Capeesh! Aw ready fur oor new thread!

The real LLB would huv set fire tae that Danyell monstrosity by now. So aye 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.