Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That programme about rough estates is on again on channel 4. They’re in Easterhouse in Glasgow tonight. Keep expecting Mario to pop up lording it over them because he thinks he lives better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we not going to discuss the real issue here… Krystal’s cake decorating skills 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That programme about rough estates is on again on channel 4. They’re in Easterhouse in Glasgow tonight. Keep expecting Mario to pop up lording it over them because he thinks he lives better 😂
Swinging his Jai Dee sports bag mincing along in his grey lilac leggings and orange trainers. “Ma home is ma safe space so aye. Dae youse ken who am ur?”
When in reality the junkies have a comfier sofa than Martin
---
Are we not going to discuss the real issue here… Krystal’s cake decorating skills 😂
The cake looks bowfing. Poor Daisy. I bet Daisy uncle made a total show of himself filming “fOr InStAgRaM” and that’s why the dad looked so fumming.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm watching that on catch-up after I've finished what I'm watching 👍

Reactions: 14
Would have been hilarious if they had went tae Beirut tae his neighbours and there were loads of wild spotting the gruesome twosome coming hame wi aw their home bargains bags. Martin pushing past camera crew in the close flashing the shart caird. A wee robin smoking a joint waiting at Martin's door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah just don’t get him ma lovelies, I would be suicidal going home to that Russian communist flat block everyday. I cannae understand why he doesnt want to get oot if there, so I took it upon masel to look at hoos prices in paisley and he could ger a 2 bed house wae a front and back door and little wee garden for CHEAP so aye. Maz have a think you little weasel, imagine the content from a fuhl house that’s not the size of a shoebox renovation so aye spine bright

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah just don’t get him ma lovelies, I would be suicidal going home to that Russian communist flat block everyday. I cannae understand why he doesnt want to get oot if there, so I took it upon masel to look at hoos prices in paisley and he could ger a 2 bed house wae a front and back door and little wee garden for CHEAP so aye. Maz have a think you little weasel, imagine the content from a fuhl house that’s not the size of a shoebox renovation so aye spine bright
Ma hen he does want oot despite what he says but unfortunately they don’t do mortgages or home deposits oan klarna

• Haha
If his area is like that place on 60 Days, l feel depressed for him. What a tit hole it is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s a fur wane? Does he mean wain like fur baby? It’s absolute baffling how he can’t even get a simple word like that correct. And he wants to write a book? 😂 I swear me must be on the lethal 👉🏻🍹 when he writes most of his stories. It’s the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My all time favourite cake by crystal chandelier.....being illiterate obviously runs in the family. So cringeworthy that she not only spelt autumn wrong on the cake, but posted the photo online with the correct spelling in the caption 🫣
I have to say she may not have spelt it wrong but followed what spelling she was given by the people who commissioned it.

Her caption may have been correct but the girl's name actually Autaum.

But thinking about it I'm not actually convinced I am right lol.
Ignore me I'm confused, been up since 5 am.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS, we know you read here, Marion. Hoy many times have we told you it’s, “HEY”, horses eat HAY. And while I’m here, it’s “too”, not “to you illiterate fuckwit.
IMG_1438.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Mario’s credit score is fucked ma lovelie, hope that helps , capeesh??!! He’s not getting his hawns on a hoose any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s a fur wane? Does he mean wain like fur baby? It’s absolute baffling how he can’t even get a simple word like that correct. And he wants to write a book? 😂 I swear me must be on the lethal 👉🏻🍹 when he writes most of his stories. It’s the only explanation.
yeah, wane is a Scottish term for child. Marion’s wane absolutely hates him 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mother became a bit addicted to those “liquidation auctions” in the mid-90s.

Not sure if they were a thing in the UK but basically a load of tat was auctioned off under the pretense of being from exclusive collections that had overstock. In truth, they were factory seconds or probably fell off the back of a lorry.

As a result, my parents’ house is now home to lots of vases like Mario’s. My mum is in her 80s now but when I was visiting a few months ago she mentioned needing to get rid of them as they look so dated.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hold up lads! So not only did he spend money on one of those ugly vases, he went back for a matching one! Does he realis if he just scored some charity shops he could have found something equally as hideous but at a fraction of the cost?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.