Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Sunday I had a valid reason to be at the bespokely boogie Barras and despite the evidence of recent football riots I was shooketh at how gentrified it's become. Except Dan's daft discount shoap - looks ridiculous and still overpriced for the cheap shite it is.

But honestly how can that be a sofa. The seated area isn't cushioned! And plush is what build a bears are made of.

On my better days I feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Early bespoke thread title suggestion

Martin Sheeran, gonni build a Lego sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a day to be alive new thread and a new sofa reveal.
It literally looks the same but L shape same colour and style. His big reveals are always a let down.
Also btw what's wrong with having a couch/sofa for 10 years? They look better once worn in I think. Tight against the wall because Marion hasn't got the space in his shed to have it out a bit from the wall.
If he gets another new sofa in 2/3 years then he 100% rents a couch from Danyell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good god. I have nothing else to say.
Actually, I do. I’m off to stay in Kelvingrove next month. Is Danyell’s gaff anywhere in the vicinity? I need to see for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s horrible, I’d not have that in my house even if it was free I’d rather sit on the flair

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a day to be alive new thread and a new sofa reveal.
It literally looks the same but L shape same colour and style. His big reveals are always a let down.
Also btw what's wrong with having a couch/sofa for 10 years? They look better once worn in I think. Tight against the wall because Marion hasn't got the space in his shed to have it out a bit from the wall.
If he gets another new sofa in 2/3 years then he 100% rents a couch from Danyell.
Exactly Isa hen!! Since finding him on that app he's had three sofas to my very comfy one. Also Marion GTF with your Christmas pish!! The weans haven't even finished school for summer yet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good god. I have nothing else to say.
Actually, I do. I’m off to stay in Kelvingrove next month. Is Danyell’s gaff anywhere in the vicinity? I need to see for myself.
Naw hen. That's a journey journee you'll need to go on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I want a pic of them actually sitting on that toy sofa! And how can you be obsessed with a process of painting a kitchen the size of a matchbox, how is the guy not finished already?? My brains melted with him today

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This idiot talks like he's a home owner not a renter.
I'd love the Council to slap them down on what they can and can't do.

Is new kitchen units not part of the renovations?.

Screenshot_20230607-190244_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2224062
'Booking in more stuff to be done'
Eh? What can he possibly be having done in the postage stamp sized hobbit box?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So every time he shows that monstrosity of a sofa and doesn't write AD, I can report him to ASA?!! I'm bored of reporting Mrs Hinch and Nikki Ryan (Fopperholic) so it'll make a nice change to report someone else 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2224062
More stuff to be done with what? Stop talking in code Marion. Next weekend? He means this weekend right? surely kitchen wraps don't take a week and half to do 😅 I know they need take units of etc to wrap them but c'mon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly Isa hen!! Since finding him on that app he's had three sofas to my very comfy one. Also Marion GTF with your Christmas pish!! The weans haven't even finished school for summer yet!!
I think I’ve had mine 11 years now! We’re only just thinking about whether we should get new ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Sims 4 called... it wants its sofa back.

I haven't logged into my instagram for ages. Popped on today and was treatit to that monstrosity :ROFLMAO: It really looks like when I used to attempt to make corner sofas in the Sims 4. My back aches just looking at it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
More stuff to be done with what? Stop talking in code Marion. Next weekend? He means this weekend right? surely kitchen wraps don't take a week and half to do 😅 I know they need take units of etc to wrap them but c'mon.
They can be done in a day! I had mine wrapped a year ago because I hated the colour and we didn’t want to commit to a whole new kitchen in case we made a decision to extend or knock walls down or something. They can usually be done in a day on that size kitchen. Mine took two only because they had a Covid scare so one of the fellas had to be off for the rest of the week. But yeah normally it can be done in a day. Lord knows what he’s having done if it’s going to take a whole week! And of course he has to keep booking more stuff in. He can’t help himself but spend spend spend. Who’s even paying for it? Scummy pair of benefits cheats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.