Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just couldn't get comfy on that rock hard sofa, we have had our DFS corner sofa for 8 years, still looks great and super comfy for lying on at the weekend and watching movies, taking naps etc… just cant imagine doing that on his new monstrosity
Couldn't take a nap on that thing my lovely, would end up with crippling back pain and a broken neck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello Marion, the early 2010s called and they want their decor back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet he was so disappointed when he took the wrapping off it and took a step back and thought ‘duck me, now I’m going to have to pretend it’s exactly what I wanted’ auld Dani has done him dirty or whatever she is called!

She probably thought come to my shop again cap in hand wanting your colabs and free tit well let’s see how you enjoy sitting on felt covered pallets ya prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He's not starting on the Christmas shite in June! 🤦🏻‍♀️ He'll be posting videos of New York at Christmas and sleigh rides though Lapland by August. And here's the real kicker. If he stopped buying so much shite, he could probably actually afford to go to those places! Do they take Klarna in the US?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely thought he was filming with a black and white filter until I saw his washing cloths in the corner.

Sofa looks like the man sofa in a cheap shoe shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's a good joab that they are both wee twats and have - well I hope - small arses.

Normal sized adults will be perching on it lol.

Hannah will have to book into a hotel far then night when she ventures up to the slum, as nayone will be able to sleep on it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's gotta be disappointed with that suite 🤢 the old bumming fort was much nicer - and that's not a compliment Maria

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's gotta be disappointed with that suite 🤢 the old bumming fort was much nicer - and that's not a compliment Maria
The new bumming fort one is defo going to hurt their knees!

What an image that is! Sorry I’ll see myself out … 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long will the couch lasts until he gets bored and gives it to “a lassie in need”. I’m betting 2 year max. A new cooncil kitchen will be put in and she’ll be itching to redo the whole living room again, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be frothing when she reads the comments on here 😂

Can’t wait fae the stories later…… “so many of youse huv been asking……”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why have none of you lovelies mentioned the multiple hoovers for approximately a 1sqaure foot flat hoose? Man is off his rocker 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why have none of you lovelies mentioned the multiple hoovers for approximately a 1sqaure foot flat hoose? Man is off his rocker 🤡
Don’t forget as well as the two hoover she also has a floor steamer, a peddle mop, a spray mop and a handheld shark dust buster
---
Oh and a crapet shampooer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Found his design print

‘dani hen I want it aw contemporary and minimal, like boxes!’ Oh and grey it hus tay bae grey. Hide the stains yah now hunny!’
---
Best laugh is the cushions never even came with it. It’s literally a box with those long cushions cause I’m sure he said the other week he has his new cushion bought in for it 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Found his design print

‘dani hen I want it aw contemporary and minimal, like boxes!’ Oh and grey it hus tay bae grey. Hide the stains yah now hunny!’
---
Best laugh is the cushions never even came with it. It’s literally a box with those long cushions cause I’m sure he said the other week he has his new cushion bought in for it 🤔
I get it now. He wanted his sofa to remind him of the many many boxes filled with tat that comes through his front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.