Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday...

Wiki.
Lamps = £50
Tables = £54.98 with the discount oof.

---
Where's his other table that held his library collection gone?

Reactions: 21
Well he is a whalloper but he definitely doesn't have a whalloper so aye that's aw am sayin ...
Ur youse saying youse huv seen Martin's hard on?

No sure if any of youse ken Mad Tits oan Facebook, was howling at her date at China Sea

Reactions: 26
It's "Yourselves" you illiterate twat!.
Leave it to Mario to show the whole of social media how thick he is at basic English

Reactions: 19
If he could be an actual women, he’d be one of those woman who make something like Irregular Choice shoes their entire personality.

Reactions: 22
Lassies I’m mega excited because I just booked a holiday! I’m worried though because it’s later THIS year and I’ve nae started ordering my holiday trainers yet. Don’t message me, I don’t need the negativity

Reactions: 25
Some gems from his comment section
Marion sounds like Rudolph

and then this…

The bumming fort, the scent of lynx Africa, a baccarat rouge dupe, jizz and sweat.

Reactions: 36
Nay wunner he was asked tae go oan Scottish hame of the year.
His interior design skills are amazing.
Capeesh and also.

Reactions: 25
What’s he on about saying Derek is never ill, they are always ill, and is that more annual leave he has just had

Reactions: 26
“Happy to read this all” “look all after yourselfs”

WHAT NOW. Fuck me, I cannae cope with the illiterate cunt the night ma lovelies.

Reactions: 29
Derek is ill now! One of them is always fucking ill. It’s the malnourishment from the shit diet they have

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.