Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's his overuse of "utter" for me πŸ˜–

Reposted his kitchen early last night, and only 33 comments. Yeah, people are bored with it already 🀣

View attachment 2250444
STOPPPP, what is the new box?!
---
It's his overuse of "utter" for me πŸ˜–

Reposted his kitchen early last night, and only 33 comments. Yeah, people are bored with it already 🀣

View attachment 2250444
no I can't handle anything more ! the strip light, multiple meters, the squint handles. i feel like im tripping

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Original picture:

IMG_1585.jpeg

Same photo with black and white filter:

IMG_1586.jpeg

Everything about this life is so dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"Deek ya scruffy wee wain, help me move the joseph joseph ah need tae get ma fresh raspberries oot the freezer the nooo. Capeesh also."
Snapchat-1571300321.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
His choice of accessories is always so bizarre. Industrial style lamps don't really match the plush strip club vibe of his lounge. He buys so impulsively I don't think he puts much thought into whether things actually belong together. And this guy reckons he is Paisley's answer to Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. Interior design insny your strength Maz - stick to polishing truncheons! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ma hens another pro home tip from I,Mario, Daisy Uncle. Dry your bath may at the end of your brand new cardboard couch
I doubt they can reach the tables wi THERE wee short arms, so aye another waste o money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.