Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think His new lucky bag rings are Staccd By Nicci. Rendall and Glamis have previously spoke about this brand on their pages. He doesn't follow them but I'm sure these are the same. They won't last long if he's cleaning (we use that term loosely) with them on.
Dunno why he needed to buy any anyway yet another waste of money. He could have just put a pair of gloves on or taken his rings off. He's pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Dunno why he needed to buy any anyway yet another waste of money. He could have just put a pair of gloves on or taken his rings off. He's pathetic.
How dare youse veer oot oaf yer lane, Martin is 100% committed tae wee Deek, unless wan oaf the many men he posts singing asked him oot!!!!!

🐍's aw ower this app, never message this page again!!!!

Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is he going to wear the cheapy rings for work then switch them to the less cheap rings when he gets home? And again in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he watching wiz of oz (ah wull refrain fae friend of Dorothy!)?

How can he have two loads of washing in as he types, has he moved into a launderette?

Screenshot_20230526-194032.png

Wonder what he's up to tomorrow? Cushion buying for his new sofa? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So is he going to wear the cheapy rings for work then switch them to the less cheap rings when he gets home? And again in the morning?
He only insists on wearing them in public to prove someone was mug enough to partner up with it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blopping Nora, just spied his cnut washings airer.

It looks the same as mine, if I didna need the bleeping thing for ma smalls, in ma huge garden - sniff ma wealth - I'd fro it in tha bin.

1349245561_639069621035079_4273854926717185416_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are his hands so silky smooth but his arms so freaking hairy? It’s proper making me retch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How can you have two wash loads in the wash at the same time? Surely that just makes it one big load??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Blopping Nora, just spied his cnut washings airer.

It looks the same as mine, if I didna need the bleeping thing for ma smalls, in ma huge garden - sniff ma wealth - I'd fro it in tha bin.

View attachment 2197954
If that oan his airer is one load no wonder he does so many loads of bleep washin, does he no realise you can fill the drum up to about three quarters?!

I cannae deal with his two loads in one, he's gatekeeping how to dae that and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A wee lip story.
Had mine done a week or so ago. I think I may have had abit more than I usually do, I won't be topping up for a while. Hammered sunbed also last couple of weeks, I tan well. Feeling myself generally. (Not in a masterbating way).
My friends fella last night said I look very different, he described me looking similar to an 80s page 3 model. After some reflection he corrected that and said nerrrr, actually more like Wolf off Gladiators.
I'm pure affronted huns. He can never message me again. Excuse me whilst I possibly consider contacting Maz's artistic asthetics extraordinaire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If that oan his airer is one load no wonder he does so many loads of bleep washin, does he no realise you can fill the drum up to about three quarters?!

I cannae deal with his two loads in one, he's gatekeeping how to dae that and nae debates
I don’t have that kind of aider but it looks like the other side folds out as well so you could get more on? If he did a load in the evening and then hung it up in a room with the window open, it would dry a lot bloody quicker! And he wouldn’t be staring at it all day. They could put it in the kitchen they never use…. 🤔 And if you put clothes straight on hangers instead of over the bars, it helps it to dry quicker which saves my sanity over the winter.

Reactions: 10
Holy crap, if she says Temu is rubbish, just how bad must it be? (Being Robbo has been singing its praises the past couple of weeks 😑).
IMG_0946.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf are those shiny lilac monstrosities on it's legs!
Screenshot_20230527-091713_Instagram.jpg

Once a sucker always a sucker, eh Mario 🙄
Screenshot_20230527-091903_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.