Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the funk does this wee gob shite think he is? He's full of delusions of grandeur, he's too good for the cheap shite fae China? Get tae duck, ya rocket ๐Ÿš€

Enjoy your pensioners day trip in your nasty nylon leggings, hope you get non stop electric shocks.

Honestly he rips ma knitting to the max ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Put everything from temu in the bin? Why does he talk pure shite? The cat bed/mat he showed at the end of his bed last night is from temu! So u didnt bin EVERYTHING mario!!! Reason i know its from temu is my sister ordered one for her cat aswwll, aye the stuff isnt the best but not that bad that it all needs binned!
---
Who the funk does this wee gob shite think he is? He's full of delusions of grandeur, he's too good for the cheap shite fae China? Get tae duck, ya rocket ๐Ÿš€

Enjoy your pensioners day trip in your nasty nylon leggings, hope you get non stop electric shocks.

Honestly he rips ma knitting to the max ๐Ÿ™„
Never got those fookin leggins off, he must have to jump off the wardrobe to get into them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Put everything from temu in the bin? Why does he talk pure shite? The cat bed/mat he showed at the end of his bed last night is from temu! So u didnt bin EVERYTHING mario!!! Reason i know its from temu is my sister ordered one for her cat aswwll, aye the stuff isnt the best but not that bad that it all needs binned!
---

Never got those fookin leggins off, he must have to jump off the wardrobe to get into them
Thought he said he got a refund earlier ๐Ÿค” I may be wrong but he would of sent it back in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold onโ€ฆ so did he get a refund or did he bin it?? ๐Ÿค”

Also those leggings are far too tight for any man whose not wearing them to ride a bike and why is he wearing the trainers he washed and put back in the box for his holiday???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he bint some cheap tat that he spent his petty cash oan - and goat a refund? ๐Ÿคฏ which one was it? Fallen down a loop hole? He is honestly so thick. And wearing the lilac leggings for the 6th time this week. Happy Saturday trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Top influence Lady Marion McKnight didn't think a Temu fail was good content. Can see why he doesn't make money on that app ๐Ÿ’€โšฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love it! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Always receipts here Martin #factual ๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. What the duck is Temu?
2. What is that legging and trainer combo about?
3. โ€œBintโ€

Thats aww Iโ€™m saying today!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aye okay Martin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Wasn't he seen out maskless when he said he had covid? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Screenshot_20230527-142505.png

Hope him and the orange man get caught up in the Celtic fans championees party in Glasgow city centre. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was at Harry styles last night and it was carnage. Today will be even worse with the marathon also taking place.
Dimwit and dimdim strikes again. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Canโ€™t handle Edinburgh but could London.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So what is it - one story happy to be out and about and the next hasn't felt himself since he got up????
Gee whiz make it make sense ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy crap, if she says Temu is rubbish, just how bad must it be? (Being Robbo has been singing its praises the past couple of weeks ๐Ÿ˜‘).
View attachment 2198836
Wonder if this is him throwing Hannah under the bus again? Is the next tissue box diffuser going to be a Temu special rather than Ali Express? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

London Life...like he actually experienced it in all of 36 hours! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.