Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets hope his leper lips haven’t sploshed off in to the cleaning bucket , honest to goad he looks like they’re going rotten , bespoke gangrene and so forth , full mouth area must be generally honking with the breath situation also but we move 👌
Speaking of moves , just wanted to take us all back to this little gem seen as we are reminiscing for our 100th thread ….. choooon!!!! Take me back !!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lets hope his leper lips haven’t sploshed off in to the cleaning bucket , honest to goad he looks like they’re going rotten , bespoke gangrene and so forth , full mouth area must be generally honking with the breath situation also but we move 👌
Speaking of moves , just wanted to take us all back to this little gem seen as we are reminiscing for our 100th thread ….. choooon!!!! Take me back !!!!!!
ahhh take me back hen 😂 one of my fave Mario moments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw ffs am cursed ain’t a? Maz spotted again getting the 757 bus again this morning… Primark bag and gym trackies oan. Stupid BF wouldny slow doon the motor so a canny gee you pics😭

I dae wonder where he’s gawn, maybe he doesny actually work at a polis station?
Youse shud huv grabbed the steering wheel and veered oot his lane and nae debates!!! Absolute 🐍, chuck the bf or never message this page again!!!

Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooooh I really hope his lips get gangrene #LipWatch #MariosMankyLips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mario’s lips are giving me when Samantha had a chemical peel in SATC 😂 and Carrie told her not to stand near the sandwiches in case she put people off

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amazon £2.99 maybe.

I am sure he doesn't need it but he must have it.

He'll put up an aff link soon, as many of his huns will be asking where he got it from.

348324864_929607114977062_9121868084345876726_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe he’s had the cheek to post himself looking like that 🤮 I mean, he’s never been a looker, but bleeping hell! They actually look like he has blood blisters. They’ve got to hurt 😂
I have honestly never seen lips THAT bad before. They are horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Youse shud huv grabbed the steering wheel and veered oot his lane and nae debates!!! Absolute 🐍, chuck the bf or never message this page again!!!

Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x
Ano madge doll, he doesny get marion lit us. He says if I wake him up during the night cause am laughing at this thread again then ma phones getting put in the bin and so forth so aye😂🤣 tinder journee incoming…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was the underarm sweat patches for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my god hens I’m raging I missed the thread 100 celebrations 😭 I’ve been busy in my new job that’s ma job and finally caught up. Those lips 😳 looks like he’s been kicked in the mouth 😬 and the suitcase reveal! It’s all going on 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy 100 ma hens!! My fave thread oan this app, nae debates.

A random thread memory that popped into my head fae my auld account oan here was one time Mario getting edited onto lady di and also the virgin Mary, they always make me laugh factual.
Hen your wish is my command:
---
I love how the there are all these photographic memories that spawned some of the best Marion-isms 🥔 ❤ 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.