Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the little trollop can't change colours if that's him hinting

Screenshot_20230521-203639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck hens, has he had surgery on they lips? Are they meant to go like that 😂
I thought he’d had an allergic reaction to summit when I seen them at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh happy 100th birthday Martin! 🎉🎉🎉

Ma all time favourite Marion Memories are #peppergate, the teeth journeee, when rayn did a runner and jumped oot the window and when he did the massive product launch of 5 packs of wax melts in semichem which mysteriously got took off the shelves a week later. Oh and him flashing his bawbag to the postie accidentally on purpose 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies……..WTAF is this photo all about??? Those lips 🫢😮🙊 those stories should have come with a trigger warning ❗⛔⚠
I can’t believe he’s had the cheek to post himself looking like that 🤮 I mean, he’s never been a looker, but bleeping hell! They actually look like he has blood blisters. They’ve got to hurt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Duck face posting stories about duck tales, you couldn't make it up 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are you meant to look like you’ve been kicked in the mouth with a football boot when you get fillers hen’s cause it’s never been the case with anyone I’ve ever known who gets them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long ago did he get those fillers? Looks like a butcher has been at his scabby skanky mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like we ur gawn oan a little mermaid jurney at the weekend. Any bets oan him daeing dots of doom aboot trolls silencing him? Even though he looks mair like Ursula than Ariel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.