Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at us mop kicking our way into thread no.100 my lovelies ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Best thread on this APP nae debates

also Iโ€™ve had my lips done a couple of times and they have NEVER looked like that .. and Iโ€™m easy To bruise ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„

Reactions: 23
Marion must have taken this pic to the butcher that did his lips and asked for them to look like this. ๐Ÿคฃ
Looks like his hairstyle tae! ๐Ÿ˜†
---
Look at us mop kicking our way into thread no.100 my lovelies ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Best thread on this APP nae debates

also Iโ€™ve had my lips done a couple of times and they have NEVER looked like that .. and Iโ€™m easy To bruise ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
Youse need tae get yourself a wee Mario Mafia discount code for the wummin who does his lips. Ah think she might make spitting image puppets in her spare time though. ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just showed Mr Peach the lip explosion and after berating them he followed it up with a โ€œitโ€™s his stupid buzzy haircut that pisses me off the most.โ€

Excuse me folks, away to take the husband to the bumming fort ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, those lips! ๐Ÿคฎ
No matter what he says, they must be sore. It looks like blood blisters. The lips look so wonky as well, how can he think theyโ€™re ok?!?
Within a couple of weeks theyโ€™ll be down quicker than the balloon arch so aye ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those lips have been so badly done. And why is warm weather a cleaner's worst nightmare, does he think the rest of us have it easy? twit
The way he goes on about โ€œthis warmthโ€ as well. Like itโ€™s 30c. Itโ€™s like 19c at best. Calm down ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those lips have been so badly done. And why is warm weather a cleaner's worst nightmare, does he think the rest of us have it easy? twit
Doesnโ€™t he work indoors as well? Most office buildings have air con these days donโ€™t they? Itโ€™s the ones that do actual outdoor manual labour in the summer heat (not this 19C barely even summer yet) and people who work in kitchens where it reaches over 40C in the summer that you should feel bad for. I couldnโ€™t do what they do!

Reactions: 26
I am questioning the fact that she works at a polis station, assuming sheโ€™s taking that bus tae her 20 minute shift then itโ€™ll be somewhere near the airport. No way would the fat slug travel aw the wae to Clydebank (1. Sheโ€™s lazy and 2. Weโ€™d know aw about it wae the moaning), so Iโ€™m guessing itโ€™s just regular wee offices. Still, sheโ€™s lying about her 12 hour shifts, given she maintains it enough then sheโ€™d literally only be hoovering and changing a bin. Either that she actually does work at the airport maybe a wee cabin crew journee๐Ÿ˜‚But anyway hens, am rambling nooโ€ฆ happy C H O O S E D A Y and tonsa love๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”โค

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am questioning the fact that she works at a polis station, assuming sheโ€™s taking that bus tae her 20 minute shift then itโ€™ll be somewhere near the airport. No way would the fat slug travel aw the wae to Clydebank (1. Sheโ€™s lazy and 2. Weโ€™d know aw about it wae the moaning), so Iโ€™m guessing itโ€™s just regular wee offices. Still, sheโ€™s lying about her 12 hour shifts, given she maintains it enough then sheโ€™d literally only be hoovering and changing a bin. Either that she actually does work at the airport maybe a wee cabin crew journee๐Ÿ˜‚But anyway hens, am rambling nooโ€ฆ happy C H O O S E D A Y and tonsa love๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”โค
Could you imagine Mario as a Cart Tart fae an airline! It would be immense! My mate works fae that small business, Virgin Atlantic, as cabin crew and he would eat Marion alive ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he have about 34 favourite films? Pick one you wee scrote
Never met anyone who's favourite movie is The Colour Purple either. It's a bit fecking dark, like! Amazing movie but not exactly one you'd want to re-watch on a regular basis like you would with a normal favourite movie. Has he even read the book the original film is based off of either?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.