Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we ur gawn oan a little mermaid jurney at the weekend. Any bets oan him daeing dots of doom aboot trolls silencing him? Even though he looks mair like Ursula than Ariel.
He says he can’t wait till Friday but he won’t go see it. Just like he says he’s making those cocktails when he’s 100% obviously not going to. It’s the same old shite with him.

Reactions: 17
He says he can’t wait till Friday but he won’t go see it. Just like he says he’s making those cocktails when he’s 100% obviously not going to. It’s the same old shite with him.
It’s like the aperol spritz all over again. Did we ever actually see him make one or was he just pointing at the bottle 👉🍹 saying it was lethal? And then he had a bottle of lemonade instead of soda aswell 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here he goes with the beautiful weather crap. Mario you dinny like the sun!!! Remember?! Your a winter person. Hates the sun, loves the sun, loves winter, hates the heat. Even he canny keep up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus man those lips are an absolute mess, I've never had any filler in mine but I've known a few people who have and they've NEVER looked that purple! It honestly looks like they've gone wrong!

Reactions: 20
Happy M O N D A Y ma hens, predictions on what this week will bring? He's no posted a castlevecchis in a while, that's ma guess

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy 100 thread hens, oan this beautiful dayn o dawn and so forth. Hoping Deek will get his wee boaby, slapped aboot the bumming fort the night, in celebration, so aye. Turning up at a polis station, with lips like a blue waffle piss flap, will do you no favours, you fat cankle. Aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Aw ffs am cursed ain’t a? Maz spotted again getting the 757 bus again this morning… Primark bag and gym trackies oan. Stupid BF wouldny slow doon the motor so a canny gee you pics😭

I dae wonder where he’s gawn, maybe he doesny actually work at a polis station?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy Monday ya lovolie lot of trolls mwah mwah.

The wank stain is ranking up the affs.

Untitled.png
348343823_525952006247121_7430450095595334002_n.jpg
348452572_627004059043498_215337775738912575_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The girl at work has her lips done every few months, and not once in all the years I’ve known her have they looked like his the day after 😂

State of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another wee aff link ma lovelies, hes fair raking it in, be goin ta Turkey fur some new teeth wi his new found wealth.
Maybes get his lips fixed also, never seen anyone with fillers go like that so aye #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw ffs am cursed ain’t a? Maz spotted again getting the 757 bus again this morning… Primark bag and gym trackies oan. Stupid BF wouldny slow doon the motor so a canny gee you pics😭

I dae wonder where he’s gawn, maybe he doesny actually work at a polis station?
It's OK hen, I spotted her too.
Snapchat-975113690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh dear Maz, you do know that income from aff links or associate programmes is classed as self employed earnings so you better register with HMRC pronto. Amazon may need your tax details when you register but that doesn’t mean they pay your tax. As affiliate marketers are provided with a commission, the law and the government classify such people as traders. So get yourself registered and prepare to submit a self assessment form online or through your agent / accountant.
Since January this year Amazon are required to submit all details of their associates to HMRC.

Pass me the joos & criss for 31st Jan every year when he has totally overspent on Christmas tatt and hasn’t enough in the petty cash to pay his SA tax bill.

P.S. HMRC don’t offer Klarna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.