Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens, we canny huv thread 100 withoot mentioning the monstrosity that is Candy Cane Lane also
Any predictions for this years tat show?
Im goin fur Santas in bikinis, flip flops, flamingos wi Santa hats oan, luggage ect. All inspired by his upcoming hollibobs and nae debates.
Spine bright lovelies and tonsa love ta yous awe 💎👌:poop:
View attachment 2186021
Didn’t he say last Christmas he’d already bought his theme for this year?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Far Fook sake man. Christ, look at his lips. My eyes....

I bet he hasn't ventured oot looking like that.

View attachment 2186048
Happy thread 💯 ma lovelies 👌 💋 Best thread on tattle and nae debates, love youse nasty trolls. 😍

His lips look so uneven and dreadful! His “aesthetics” woman must be a tattler. I see the arnica tablets worked wonders for the bruising 🤭 Stupid fat neep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those Lips! God ive seen Rocky come out of the ring looking better than that👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy 100 ma hens!! My fave thread oan this app, nae debates.

A random thread memory that popped into my head fae my auld account oan here was one time Mario getting edited onto lady di and also the virgin Mary, they always make me laugh factual.
Ah need tae get tae ken these pichures and nae debates 🤣
---
The state of them! 😳 I've never seen filled lips that colour before
It's tae match his purple heided boaby 🍆🍄
---
Found the Diana pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lips like raw liver and nae debates , honest to goad what a state , and so forth 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Never in all
The times that I have had my lips done have they ever looked like that after!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did his injector get trained at the same place wee Nathan scissor hands did?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus, those lips. As my grandmother would say, there's no point icing a stale cake. Or was it, you can't polish a turd? Both apply.

• Haha
Happy 100 threads ma lovelies.

Loving the throwbacks.
His confidence that he has style is my fav trait of his. 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t he say last Christmas he’d already bought his theme for this year?!
Aye yur right but he might huv put them away in a safe place and canny remember where so hus tae start again
Either that or they are in his brothers loft who accidentally gave them away tae the Sally Army.
Anyways whit im saying disnay make sense so Mario will ken whit im talking aboot so aye
---
Never in all
The times that I have had my lips done have they ever looked like that after!!!
He will be goin on a wee bespoke allergic reaction journey hen, might even cancel the holiday in case they dinny go doon in time fur next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So let me get this right, he never leaves the house or has an alcoholic drink but now he’s a mixologist?

• Haha
Planning on his holidays drinks ahead, taking his time so he can get it right. There’s no pressure as he only had the 12 months. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.