Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those lips are bad. I'm showing my neighbour the state of them next time l see her, because she's a qualified aesthetic as well as a nurse practitioner.

You can't tell me we're the only one's thinking the same. Some of his followers must be having a good gossip behind his back, especially his insta huns.

Derek's not jealous?. Why would he be with an ugly trout faced fecker like Mario 🤪

Screenshot_20230524-111856_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When has he ever bleeping mentioned country music? His attention span is so bleeping short, everything is his favourite! Name one other country singer that isn't Dolly Parton and some bloke you only like because you fancy him. Bet he bloody can't! ZBB? Blake Shelton? Luke Bryan? Tim McGraw? Darius Rucker? Nah, didn't think so. He's so fake at literally everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It gives me the galloping icks when he says “sing it tae me son”. He’s like some creepy old man. **shivers** 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
his last few posts about that country singer have given me the complete cringe. A man near 40 posting stuff a 12yr old with a crush would post. Make it make sense my lovelies :m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm not just saying this because its Martin but I have honestly never seen someone so unfortunate looking in all my puff.
Same, hen. Sometimes I am pyoor affronted at how ugly he is. I know he has been dealt an unfortunate hand but he could at least get a decent haircut and go oan a rhinoplasty jurneey before addressing the crusty lips. And don't even get me started on the dress sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Same, hen. Sometimes I am pyoor affronted at how ugly he is. I know he has been dealt an unfortunate hand but he could at least get a decent haircut and go oan a rhinoplasty jurneey before addressing the crusty lips. And don't even get me started on the dress sense.
I’m not seeing a perfect pout, I’m seeing something that would send a proctologist reaching for his gloves.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course Derek isn’t jealous coz he knows you’re an ugly fat pig that has no chance with anyone let alone a handsome Irish man.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Glad I saw his stories the noo rather than earlier. ma lunch would have been uplifted from ma gut ma lovelies.

Seems the fanny is wetting her panty liner over some guy agin

View attachment 2192778

View attachment 2192765View attachment 2192767View attachment 2192768View attachment 2192769View attachment 2192770

Spine bright anyhoo it's midweek.
The wains are oof at the end for a week, canna wait :censored:
Strange, the attachments have disappeared on the last post.

348517211_2121371278060601_2669265616520223576_n.jpg
348457547_642047987318897_2053483226965254387_n.jpg
Untitled2.png
Untitled4.png
348586455_1183197895705285_2065104526601336479_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fear from those lips. 🃏

The reason wee Deeky is no jealous is cause he knows There’s No one halved baked enough to have you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact he shows it all off too has me clutching my beak hen. Nobody and I mean nobody will be rushing out to get anything done that he has done nor will they be buying them Romanian car wash leggings anytime soon. But we move, so aye and so fourth, lets just be thankful we aren't martin my lovely :m 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact he shows it all off too has me clutching my beak hen. Nobody and I mean nobody will be rushing out to get anything done that he has done nor will they be buying them Romanian car wash leggings anytime soon. But we move, so aye and so fourth, lets just be thankful we aren't martin my lovely :m 🤢
I've honestly never seen anyone with so much misplaced confidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sing tae me makes me honestly piss myself laughing everytime he says it to the point I say it myself now if I’m listening to a particularly enjoyable song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve had a rough day at work the day hens as ma job is longer than 20 mins a day. This thread has cheered me right up. 🥰
At least my lips don’t look like Marion’s. What an absolute state! A horrendous advert for the butcher “aesthetic practitioner” that did them. A blind Nikita dug would have done a better job and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s made the barber look horrendous and now the person who done his lips. I refuse to believe either is qualified in their profession!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would rather have my lips chopped off than look like that!
My sister gets her top lip done and a tiny but in the bottom to balance and your normally cant tell shes even had it done because the person is so good ( obviously does look nice 😂 )

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.