Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Och, thanks Mario hen for reminding me.

I needed to get ma sausages oot of the freezer.

348262103_1341068360141317_1612640195500389339_n.jpg
348636962_271368918614319_7898140652705694858_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do all you OG lovelies remember why he has the two rings? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The first ring made his finger turn green I think or the metal wore off (#lizzyduke) so he made Deek get him a new one but then he just got the old one replated and decided to keep the two of them! I remember we did a bit of detective work at the time and found the website they were bought from ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Memories ๐Ÿค“

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is the point of wearing a ring at all, let alone two, when they have no intention of ever getting married.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Och, thanks Mario hen for reminding me.

I needed to get ma sausages oot of the freezer.

View attachment 2191273
View attachment 2191275View attachment 2191276
They will be mortified that he's flashing his Signet Group (being generous) Argos (being realistic) and tagging them that he ALWAYS gets his rings done there. He will like the fact they have 'bespoke' in their bio.
He has only had his rings re-rhodiumed once before so ALWAYS is a bit of a whopper :rolleyes: , when he took a hissy fit that with all the chemicals he uses that he had stripped the plating and the white gold had had a reaction.

Just a word to the wise Maz, your rings will be 9ct white which is 375 parts gold and 625 parts alloy. Chlorine and bleach both cause a chemical reaction that degrades / disintegrates the alloys over time so carry on cleaning without your marigolds on and your rings will soon be as cracked as your lips !

(P.S. You could have dropped them off to me Maz, truly bespoke, and established 1860 - but I'm nowhere near a McGills bus route and I don't take Klarna)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do all you OG lovelies remember why he has the two rings? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The first ring made his finger turn green I think or the metal wore off (#lizzyduke) so he made Deek get him a new one but then he just got the old one replated and decided to keep the two of them! I remember we did a bit of detective work at the time and found the website they were bought from ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ Memories ๐Ÿค“
Read your post quickly and thought that last word said Morrisons and that was where he bought his rings haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eeeeh yes!. I'd forgot about that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
What even is her proposal story? I know for fact it wouldn't involve a holiday, Paris, Rome, weekend away so forth.
They must have got engaged pretty quickly when they met.
Does Deed Deek even own one?
I'd love tae know Isa needs to get to know.

Bizarre being engaged but not to marry.. that's literally whole point saying goes engaged to be married.

Also ya bunch of tattler witches have me in knots when I read anyone calling him a fat bleep, fat slag ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What even is her proposal story? I know for fact it wouldn't involve a holiday, Paris, Rome, weekend away so forth.
They must have got engaged pretty quickly when they met.
Does Deed Deek even own one?
I'd love tae know Isa needs to get to know.

Bizarre being engaged but not to marry.. that's literally whole point saying goes engaged to be married.

Also ya bunch of tattler witches have me in knots when I read anyone calling him a fat bleep, fat slag ๐Ÿ˜…
Deed Deek maybe thought he was getting him a friendship ring and et voila - engaged ... chefs kiss.

They missed a trick though, silver tattie heart friendship ring Amazon ยฃ4.99 and he could have put an aff link on it.
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 21.07.54.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How fat have his fingers got ๐Ÿ‘€ Bulging!
Haha that ring isnโ€™t gonna fit for much longer! Absolute lard that he is. Heโ€™s gonna be going on another wee Warren James journey soon and so forth. So aye nae debates on ma post ๐Ÿ’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found the post from when he got the second ring ๐Ÿ’ Help me Get ta know ma lovelies - is Warren James as boujee as it sounds??????๐Ÿ˜‚
Isn't it the same as H Samuel? Chain of jewellers? So selling generic, cheap stuff. If you want beautiful jewellery shop antique Maria! That's where the gorgeous stuff is.

Reactions: 14
Isn't it the same as H Samuel? Chain of jewellers? So selling generic, cheap stuff. If you want beautiful jewellery shop antique Maria! That's where the gorgeous stuff is.
Itโ€™s not quite as โ€œclassyโ€ as H Samuel or F Hinds hen!

I remember going to Warren James East
London back in the day and you had to write the code of items on a slip then hand to the assistant to bring out what you want, so itโ€™s basically a Lizzie Duke without the Argos! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itโ€™s not quite as โ€œclassyโ€ as H Samuel or F Hinds hen!

I remember going to Warren James East
London back in the day and you had to write the code of items on a slip then hand to the assistant to bring out what you want, so itโ€™s basically a Lizzie Duke without the Argos! ๐Ÿคฃ
Ha thanks for the info! I never go in any of those shops, I like preloved and vintage too much!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.