Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8215676A-111C-45A8-9C24-6DCA77A6F7A8.png

Why does she insist on pulling these stupid faces. It’s really not flattering!! The way she goes on about everyone leaving the house I’m surprised they ever come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So her sore eye has been from not changing her contact lenses solution for a month! Is that normal? I don’t understand why she is so focused on her house but not her personal hygiene. She went seven days without a wash and said she was starting to itch. That just cringes me out.
Does anyone else find it a bit rude when she criticises the things that people send her in care packages? I understand that the floor wipes are different but she she always has something negative to say about at least one thing in every care package she receives. I would be upset about that if I spent the time and money.

Reactions: 5
So her sore eye has been from not changing her contact lenses solution for a month! Is that normal? I don’t understand why she is so focused on her house but not her personal hygiene. She went seven days without a wash and said she was starting to itch. That just cringes me out.
Does anyone else find it a bit rude when she criticises the things that people send her in care packages? I understand that the floor wipes are different but she she always has something negative to say about at least one thing in every care package she receives. I would be upset about that if I spent the time and money.
I thought that (about the stuff she received) she said the glass cleaner was streaky and the wipes are crap now.
she also couldn’t be bothered to remember the name of the lady who sent the stuff, I remember when she first started & people sent her stuff occasionally she was really grateful. Not now, she seems to expect stuff sent to her

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has she just said she's gone up to her parents to unpack her delivery...?
They're obviously not in her childcare bubble or support bubble, so do lockdown rules not apply to Georgia?

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but has she just said she's gone up to her parents to unpack her delivery...?
They're obviously not in her childcare bubble or support bubble, so do lockdown rules not apply to Georgia?
They never have, she thinks because she lives on an island that hasn’t had any cases that she doesn’t need to abide by the rules!

She said they on the main island as her daughter flew over for eye appointment and they’re taking her, tbh she probably think there no cases and it’s a small island not much point.

Would anyone want to buy clothes and body shop products from a woman who hasn’t taken a shower in so long that her head is itching?!

• Haha
Did anyone clock the way jowan snatched that rose out of her hand last week? I'd have clobbered him over the head with it if he did that to me but she didn't say a word!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone clock the way jowan snatched that rose out of her hand last week? I'd have clobbered him over the head with it if he did that to me but she didn't say a word!
She never says anything to him not even when he’s shooting his nerf gun at her. She complains it really hurts yet never disciplines or takes it off him. If a child of mine was doing that they’d be taken straight off them and binned!

Reactions: 1
She never says anything to him not even when he’s shooting his nerf gun at her. She complains it really hurts yet never disciplines or takes it off him. If a child of mine was doing that they’d be taken straight off them and binned!
She whines like a kid herself, its really beginning to grate on me now. She is so desperate to be part of the cleaning influencer 'clique'

Adam’s reaction to Georgia’s chest pain totally confirms what I think of him. He is so self absorbed. I do worry about her. I think she needs a break. I don’t understand why the same areas need to be cleaned over and over again. I used to admire her life, now it feels like watching Groundhog Day.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s banging on about being on the mainland next weekend when they take Ruby back to school. She’s going to treat it like she’s on bloody holiday traipsing round all the shops like the pandemic isn’t happening! She lives in bleeping cloud cuckoo land!

I unfollowed her, she’s a dirty witch. I unfollowed loads of them that got on my tits. Don’t know why I was following just to get annoyed with them. There’s some lovely realistic cleaning/home accounts under 10k. No swipe ups no agenda, no peddling tat.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her, she’s a dirty witch. I unfollowed loads of them that got on my tits. Don’t know why I was following just to get annoyed with them. There’s some lovely realistic cleaning/home accounts under 10k. No swipe ups no agenda, no peddling tat.
I do wonder what’s happening with accounts that get so “big”
They seem to just advertise all the time and as for sharing other accounts, does my head in!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, that son of hers needs a bleeping slap! Twatting about with the gas, she needs to put her phone down and actually discipline him!

She’s just called her hubby a n*nce on this mornings stories!!! I call my hubby lots of things mainly words that rhyme with hunt and cat but never a n*nce!

• Angry
  • Wow
She’s just called her hubby a n*nce on this mornings stories!!! I call my hubby lots of things mainly words that rhyme with hunt and cat but never a n*nce!
She hasn’t got a clue living her sheltered life on her island.
I can’t believe her and Adam have gone to the mainland to take Ruby back in the midst of a pandemic. The only reason he’ll be going is because she doesn’t want to leave him in the house in case he dare to actually live in it for a few days and not clean to her standards! She’s obviously got some serious mental health issues going on but she needs to chill the duck out. I don’t even mop my kitchen floor once a week never mind 5 times a day!
I also struggle to get my head around how obsessive she is about her cleaning and exercising but doesn’t give a duck about her personal hygiene!

Reactions: 6
Lots of essential shopping going on today I see 🙄
She’s boiling my piss. Traipsing round all those shops and all going in when you’re meant to shop on your own. And meeting up with people, bet there’s no social distancing going on either. Like I said earlier, she hasn’t got a clue! She’s just a selfish prick.
And if I hear her say one more time ‘I can’t get that on the island’ I’m going to scream!

I’ve been looking for a thread on this woman, she is so strange. I’ve only just come across her but all she seems to do is hoover and mop her floors and complain about her husband and son making a mess ffs I couldn’t live with her how the duck is she still married. She’s beyond crazy she needs help!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.