Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s going off on one about thinking before you type. Canā€™t people have an opinion now? If youā€™re putting your life out there online is it only for ā€œniceā€ comments? Going on about not knowing whatā€™s going on in the background, sick of hearing that from instagramers. She never puts AD on anything either šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I cant believe she's tried to justify sending Jowan into school with a rant of "just because you wouldn't do it that way" too right I wouldn't darling... I'm trying to save lives, follow the rules and protect our precious NHS. Georgia on the other hand, is a selfish bint, with no real grasp of reality, who has sent her child to school with no real need to. Can you even imagine what Adams colleagues at the school think of this piece of trash?!
Do you know why she can't home school... Because she doesn't want to. She's made at perfectly clear she doesn't like her own son, so she's now making every effort to not spend time with him, even in a pandemic. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I posted yesterday and deleted because I was too angry. I will just say she is completely out of touch with the situation. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the result of living on an island that hasnā€™t had one case yet or what. But her happy dance when her son leaves for school is just rubbing it in peopleā€™s faces and completely tone deaf. Some of us have lost jobs never mind loved ones, and are homeschooling whether we are good at it or not. We donā€™t have the choice, and for her to justify trying on bobble hats in a store that she closed at the start of lockdown as ā€œworkā€... well, itā€™s gonna piss people off! Read the room. Fine if you must do it and have some justification but it doesnā€™t have to be broadcast when people are struggling so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my god, if I hear her say ā€˜we canā€™t get this on the islandā€™ one more time I am going to go insane! You live on an island, we get it but donā€™t be a bleeping martyr about it!
And, how about rather than filming Jo being a little prick, you put your phone down and actually discipline him properly?!? šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s really boiled my pee today! Moaning she canā€™t Hoover as the poor dogs been sedated and then leaves the poor thing in the shed afterwards in case she toilets?! You do not deserve that dog you vile creature!

I know that was so awful I wouldn't care if my dog pissed all over the floor if she wasn't very well! Her stories are becoming very repetitive your husband closes the windows and you like them open, we know šŸ˜‚ You Chuck your hairs down the toilet when you've washed your hair it's all getting so boring. I don't understand why she's more interested in doing the same thing day in day out on Instagram than caring about her dog being sedated or spending time with her family?

Quite shocked at the dog in the shed! We donā€™t baby our dogs by any means but if theyā€™ve been sedated itā€™s tons of blankets and a cosy place for them, not a shed in January šŸ˜Ÿ I get that the dog is very ā€˜outdoorsyā€™ but still seems a little cruel šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, if I hear her say ā€˜we canā€™t get this on the islandā€™ one more time I am going to go insane! You live on an island, we get it but donā€™t be a bleeping martyr about it!
And, how about rather than filming Jo being a little prick, you put your phone down and actually discipline him properly?!? šŸ¤¬

Shes probably hoping one of her followers will send her whatever it is she can't get! She's had a few people send her stuff!!

Reactions: 5
Aww I used to really like her. She is funny and yes a bit cleaning mad but hey, she just keeps going and is a good boost of cleaning inspiration if youā€™re in a funk. She tags her ads and gives credit when due. She replies to messages. But I could not watch her anymore when she started going on about not washing, her personal hygiene and sticking her hair that gets caught in her butt crack up on the shower wall. I mean thereā€™s honesty which I appreciate and is hard found in most influencers, and then thereā€™s just too much info. Physically turned my stomach watching from that point. Then Adam started featuring more in her stories, pulling faces and I was done done. Not for me. I wish her well and she lives in a beautiful place, but those two things I just canā€™t endure.
I agree and Adam is such a showoff loves being centre of attention all the time. Very annoying pair!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, her stories this morning about Jo breaking her camera holder and worrying over if she should make him pay for it.

1) You told him not to touch it, he did touch it and subsequently broke it.
2) Heā€™s old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
3) He showed no remorse for breaking it and gave you attitude telling you it was your fault.
4) Youā€™ve already told him he has to pay for it, follow that through or he will NEVER learn!
5) He clearly has something wrong with him behaviour wise so maybe try and sort that out rather than shoving your phone in his face all the time.
6) Take his nerf guns off him and discipline him rather than filming him shooting you with them. Youā€™ve told him it hurts and yet he carries on.
Grrrr, rant over but I feel better for getting that of my chest!

Oh my god, her stories this morning about Jo breaking her camera holder and worrying over if she should make him pay for it.

1) You told him not to touch it, he did touch it and subsequently broke it.
2) Heā€™s old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
3) He showed no remorse for breaking it and gave you attitude telling you it was your fault.
4) Youā€™ve already told him he has to pay for it, follow that through or he will NEVER learn!
5) He clearly has something wrong with him behaviour wise so maybe try and sort that out rather than shoving your phone in his face all the time.
6) Take his nerf guns off him and discipline him rather than filming him shooting you with them. Youā€™ve told him it hurts and yet he carries on.
Grrrr, rant over but I feel better for getting that of my chest!
or just film him shouting at you and refusing to give you the money šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And then bribe him to be kind to get it back! Honestly she needs to put one of her 3 hoovers down and concentrate on her childā€™s behaviour then maybe she wouldnā€™t be so eager to send him out of the house to school in the middle of a global pandemic.

or just film him shouting at you and refusing to give you the money šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And then bribe him to be kind to get it back! Honestly she needs to put one of her 3 hoovers down and concentrate on her childā€™s behaviour then maybe she wouldnā€™t be so eager to send him out of the house to school in the middle of a global pandemic.
She angers me more and more every day. Obviously doesnā€™t think thereā€™s a global pandemic because she lives on Scilly šŸ™„
Whatā€™s the point bin taking the money from him to then tell him he can earn it back??? She is so weak, there is no way a child of mine would speak to me like that in my house!

Reactions: 3
She angers me more and more every day. Obviously doesnā€™t think thereā€™s a global pandemic because she lives on Scilly šŸ™„
Whatā€™s the point bin taking the money from him to then tell him he can earn it back??? She is so weak, there is no way a child of mine would speak to me like that in my house!
Same! She is getting worse. Clearly favours Ruby, and allows J to do exactly as he wants. She needs therapy for her cleaning in turn she then might be able to do some simple parenting.

Reactions: 3
So glad to find this thread! I do like her account but not as much as I used to. I find the whole family obnoxious but I donā€™t think I can take any more of her weird husband. I know he is goofing around most of the time but he is really, really weird. There is something not right about him. Itā€™s one thing to act like a kid all the time and another thing to make weird faces and shout while you creep around the house like an absolute lunatic.

Reactions: 8
So glad to find this thread! I do like her account but not as much as I used to. I find the whole family obnoxious but I donā€™t think I can take any more of her weird husband. I know he is goofing around most of the time but he is really, really weird. There is something not right about him. Itā€™s one thing to act like a kid all the time and another thing to make weird faces and shout while you creep around the house like an absolute lunatic.
The way she giggles at his too. It almost sounds fake. I bet their sex life is none existent. I mean, mine would be if my other half didn't wash for a week.

I used to like her account too but now find it just too silly and over the top. She tries too hard to be funny. He is an absolute joke too. Comes across as a big showoff dancing around in front of the camera all the time and her filming every little thing they do. All set up to try and be funny but its not funny now its just immature and stupid. Jowan is a brat and there is absolutely no discipline in their home whatsoever.
i feel sorry for people that feel the need to put every detail of their lives out there for all to see. Screams attention seeking to me.

I used to like her account too but now find it just too silly and over the top. She tries too hard to be funny. He is an absolute joke too. Comes across as a big showoff dancing around in front of the camera all the time and her filming every little thing they do. All set up to try and be funny but its not funny now its just immature and stupid. Jowan is a brat and there is absolutely no discipline in their home whatsoever.
i feel sorry for people that feel the need to put every detail of their lives out there for all to see. Screams attention seeking to me.
Her content is just the same thing day in day out. I really liked her too when I started following her but Iā€™m sick to death of the constant moaning that no one helps her, then the moaning when they do help her that theyā€™ve not done it to her standards and the constant martyr act. Iā€™m sick of the Body Shop tit everyday, Iā€™m sick of her still not marking her ads/gifted/aff correctly, the stupid faces she pulls, her constant low key begging for people to send her stuff, her dick head of a husband and her badly behaved son! I skip through the majority of her stories as I canā€™t bear (bare?!?) to watch anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.