Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong I find Adam slightly attractive šŸ˜³šŸ™ˆ she is starting to work on my last nerve at the moment though, we get it you clean the fire morning, the bathroom floors always get a going over with a minky and you hate making pack lunches because of the crumbs!!

Reactions: 6
Is it wrong I find Adam slightly attractive šŸ˜³šŸ™ˆ she is starting to work on my last nerve at the moment though, we get it you clean the fire morning, the bathroom floors always get a going over with a minky and you hate making pack lunches because of the crumbs!!
Haha i wouldnt say its wrong. Hes a good looking guy. Got some sex appeal about him but i find him very OTT with his behaviour although no doubt she will be telling him to do all the silly dancing and goofing around so she can film it. Poor kid home from school and she throws open the window coz he farted...like seriously its freezing cold. Its all about trying too hard to be funny for the camera. Yes like most accounts its the same old same old every day. I often wonder how old she is as she looks much older than him. I would say she is in her 50's but could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha i wouldnt say its wrong. Hes a good looking guy. Got some sex appeal about him but i find him very OTT with his behaviour although no doubt she will be telling him to do all the silly dancing and goofing around so she can film it. Poor kid home from school and she throws open the window coz he farted...like seriously its freezing cold. Its all about trying too hard to be funny for the camera. Yes like most accounts its the same old same old every day. I often wonder how old she is as she looks much older than him. I would say she is in her 50's but could be wrong
I donā€™t even think sheā€™s 40 yet!!!
Moaning now because sheā€™s got to make the tea... well Adam had been working all day, youā€™ve just pissed about mopping your floors and going swimming so yeah, just get on and make the tea like every other bleeping household! That stupid face pulling sheā€™s doing again šŸ¤¬

Attachments

Donā€™t know where Iā€™ve got it from but in my head I think sheā€™s only 36/37.
she was off to get the pill today, is there an age limit on taking that?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Donā€™t know where Iā€™ve got it from but in my head I think sheā€™s only 36/37.
I think the pill story was for our benefit after I mentioned their sex life šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s a few years younger than me! Not even 40 yet but she acts like it. I think Adam looks a bit like Paul Rudd. He may be ok looking but when he starts limping around like a dinosaur and crosses his eyes like a weirdo, he just freaks me out šŸ˜… Heā€™s a few sandwiches short of a picnic. She biked his lunch to him today just so he wouldnā€™t eat at home. I just find it weird that she thinks she has OCD but it only applies to her house. I have really bad, diagnosed OCD and, yeah, she is obsessive but only in her house it seems. She tells Jowan to use the public toilets and doesnā€™t care about a lot of things. She just has an obsessive personality, I think, like the need to close the fitness circle on her Apple Watch or keeping to her routine. There are control issues there. Her house is nice and clean but she treats it like a museum that has to be preserved. Itā€™s not that nice. A home should be for living in.

Reactions: 4
Gosh im genuinely shocked she looks much older than that

moans about how tough things are because the shop has been closed but getting a new kitchen. Sheā€™s also a body shop senior area manager as well.
So thereā€™s plenty of income coming in

Reactions: 5
Shock, Jo is disruptive and loud in class... definitely got behavioural problems that one!

moans about how tough things are because the shop has been closed but getting a new kitchen. Sheā€™s also a body shop senior area manager as well.
So thereā€™s plenty of income coming in
Plus a 10k oven to put in the new kitchen! Canā€™t imagine the shop being shut at the minute is having a big impact as wouldnā€™t have thought there would have been lots of visitors to the island at this time of year anyway!

AB5D62DD-3637-4503-9F68-609F827AB499.png

This woman is one massive contradiction!! Moans her husband doesnā€™t help then says she wishes he didnā€™t bother! She needs help!

• Wow
Sheā€™s a few years younger than me! Not even 40 yet but she acts like it. I think Adam looks a bit like Paul Rudd. He may be ok looking but when he starts limping around like a dinosaur and crosses his eyes like a weirdo, he just freaks me out šŸ˜… Heā€™s a few sandwiches short of a picnic. She biked his lunch to him today just so he wouldnā€™t eat at home. I just find it weird that she thinks she has OCD but it only applies to her house. I have really bad, diagnosed OCD and, yeah, she is obsessive but only in her house it seems. She tells Jowan to use the public toilets and doesnā€™t care about a lot of things. She just has an obsessive personality, I think, like the need to close the fitness circle on her Apple Watch or keeping to her routine. There are control issues there. Her house is nice and clean but she treats it like a museum that has to be preserved. Itā€™s not that nice. A home should be for living in.
She obsesses with hovering but Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s not so obsessive with the cleaning. Her house is pretty dusty. She doesnā€™t move the sofa very often. She just seems to have a certain routine ingrained in her head šŸ¤”

I think Adam has ADHD or something similar, yes she stays in a lovely place and has quite a big house but I just find her home to cold and dreary , the voice she puts on when sheā€™s talking about Adam or jo really does my head in..everyday is Groundhog Day with her account...boring iv unfollowed her šŸ„±

I used to like watching her but the constant whinging about her family and it all being ā€˜me me meā€™ in their FAMILY home is driving me potty. I feel bad for her poor husband and kids not being allowed to live in their own home. I get it Iā€™ve got OCD but thereā€™s no chance I would let my family feel uncomfortable in their home.

I used to like her account but I actually think she is really cruel to Johan; yes, she says sheā€™s joking but imagine if your mum punched the air with glee every time you left the house and wrote ā€˜here comes dribbly dick ā€™ for thousands to see on social media on your return.

I used to like her account but I actually think she is really cruel to Johan; yes, she says sheā€™s joking but imagine if your mum punched the air with glee every time you left the house and wrote ā€˜here comes dribbly dick ā€™ for thousands to see on social media on your return.
I completely agree with this and whilst I definitely think Jo has some serious behavioural problems I can understand why he has zero respect for her. Every morning when he leaves and she says love you, he never ever says it back to her. Iā€™m embarrassed for her, she needs to stop filming him and start to discipline him better and also spend quality time with him rather than hoovering and mopping 500 times a day!

I had to unfollow, the constant moaning about everyone in THEIR OWN HOME.

The set too with Jowan about breaking something of hers then a few days later hoovering up a pair of Apple headphones breaking them and said ā€œoh wellā€.

Her daughter has clearly said that she isnā€™t allowed to record her or her room, the winding up of Jowan, going in his room WHILE HES SLEEPING! To hoover!!! I noticed on a story the other day she was winding him up in his room and he gave a weird little side eye like ā€œsheā€™s bloody filming me again!ā€
The undisclosed ads really bother me too, especially for the body shop at home!

She took TMI too far when she said the other day she pisses in her wetsuit to stay warm in the sea. Vile

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.