Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking any story for The Body Shop should have an “ad” on it? It’s infuriating she won’t do it.
Well the ASA think she should but Georgia consulted someone at Body Shop who says she doesn't need to - so she doesn't! Fancy the body shop knowing more about the ASA rules than the ASA themselves 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Pretend job, 10k hob, MLM boss is on the rob.

Sorry Georgia, used to like your stories but the hard selling and undeclared ads is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how she says she doesn't read here but suddenly posted a story hugging jowan after we all said how she clearly doesn't like him around....and mentioned the body shop deals being talked about.

But she doesn't read here 😕

Reactions: 7
I find it ironic that when a large insta account is found to be misleading their followers such as she did with the body shop offer, that they love to shift the blame over here instead! I wasn't rude in my post I was genuinely miffed that she was misleading in her sales pitch.

I'd actually happily message her with my comments and be interested for her to tell me excuse for lying but I've not got time....am off for a swim and then a bike ride 🤣🤣 actually I've had a lovely day gardening all day and then spending time with my son as I love having him at home 😍

She doesn't like to be caught out does she!!

Reactions: 11
Just saw the rant, it hasn't changed my mind about being here. She just seems annoyed that not everyone is falling for it. Sorry that we see right through it. You are a cleaning account, stop trying to flog us Body Shop stuff that we can buy in the shops or online anyway.

And supporting a small business? Why don't you tell yourself that whilst enjoying a nice meal that you've cooked in your 10K oven and staring at your expensive artwork?

I'm still chuckling that she didn't reference tattle in relation to a vague body shop post, it was "for anyone on tattle moaning about VANILLA PUMPKIN."

Swiftly followed by "I never even look at tattle." How does that work? Or are you conning us again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm, how did I not know this woman had a thread???! She’s been annoying the tit out of me for bloody ages 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve found my people! I’ll have to read back the previous posts but I’m pissing myself at her little rant today, she’s pathetic. Obviously doesn’t understand what a troll is, and reads here on the sly just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 14
I think it is funny how they get worked up about us chatting about them. Yeah, some people can be mean but these Instagrammers act like they are saints. Do they never comment on celebrities or gossip about neighbours? Come on! Most of these people film members of the public and make nasty comments about them. Look how she is with visitors to the islands or her husband’s stupid impressions of television presenters. And she tags the celebrities but no, we are trolls because discuss some of the crappy things she does.

Reactions: 10
“Georgia’s plugging Body Shop all day, doesn’t care about the ASA”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.