Cleanandgleamit #6 Ten little ducks went swimming one day, seven died due to Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely trying to put on the sad voice this morning.

That sheet mask while cleaning won’t be falling off every few seconds… I looked at the page she was “inspired by”, hardly the same thing. She’s got one of the foreo ufo devices which you use with face masks. I’ve got one of those - absolutely amazing. Pisses all over crappy BS masks. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Judging that she still had mascara under her eye I'm guessing she hadn't yet washed her face, which she often likes to say she hasn't done, despite having been swimming, why would you put a sheet mask on a dirty face?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She found puffins…did she steal them. Clearly she can do a better job than mummy puffin…oh wait…7 ducklings died…mummy duck would have done a better job had Georgia left her to it!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s a sickener the way she puts on that infantile voice with the birds, like when she saw those puffins this afternoon. Nobody talks to human babies in that stupid manner let alone wild animals. She’s such a dick. Shut up Georgia.

Reactions: 7
Wish I could just pop back home from work to bake some scones and then take the afternoon to go out on a boat... wouldn’t know a decent days work if it slapped her in the face!

Reactions: 15
I'm convinced she's got covid but won't admit it and that way she can carry on in her own little world doing her 'routine' without anyone calling her out.

Reactions: 13
Wish I could just pop back home from work to bake some scones and then take the afternoon to go out on a boat... wouldn’t know a decent days work if it slapped her in the face!
I reckon part of the reason for her little strop yesterday was because she had to put in some additional graft at the shop. She clearly resents being there any longer than she absolutely has to. She made sure she got her time back today.

Reactions: 12
Has she named the 9 healthy little ducks that she released back onto the beach like all the other adult ducks have got stupid fuckwit names? Oh no..wait…she can’t do that because there would only be 3 names she’d have to pick because there is only 3 ducks left and despite her shady filming of them in a morning she can’t get away from the fact that THERE IS ONLY 3 OUT OF 9 BABY DUCKS LEFT!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Does she really think people are falling for the 'lots of beaks to feed' routine? Go back to filming them close up Georgia, we know there's only, at most, 3 ducklings left and none of your long distance videoing or making out there's people around so you can't stay long, will convince me otherwise. I've said before, I think she's had enough of them now but she made them such a selling point of her insta that she can't just stop. I wish I could 'struggle' for one day (well it wasn't even a full day) and then bounce back. As for missing Jowan, I think what she's feeling is guilt at feeling so happy he's away for 2 weeks!

Reactions: 16
Leaves her costume at the pool?
Is that a thing?? Borrowing a towel 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Borrowed a towel?? Where from?? The lost property box. Is she for real. The woman with this alleged OCD “borrows a towel”??? I wonder if people “borrow” her cossie while she leaves it up there. I never believed she had OCD before now I know it’s a pile of shite!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm hoping she meant that she rented a towel :LOL: - our local gym does this when you forget to bring one, you just pay a deposit and get it refunded when you return the towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She taken a bottle of mould & mildew cleaner which is full of bleach on the boat to clean it with it all going into the sea. I’m no expert but that can’t be good to chuck in the water 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Thank god she didn’t see any dolphins…she’d have “rescued” them then killed then n dumped their bodies back on the beach and claimed she was only helping nature and they’d have died anyway if she hadn’t intervened…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.