Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
I’m not sure Shutter Island is all it’s cracked up to be, Georgia. Your ‘stunning’ views are of tatty old boats and other people’s crap, you have to send your daughter away to get a decent education, your kids have so little to do they resort to jumping into the water from the quay wall out of sheer boredom, you can’t get fresh provisions half the time, you have one live act which seems to be your dad entertaining at every function, your post is unreliable, you have to ‘island hop’ anytime you want something nice if you eat out, and you have to spend £200+ every time you leave for the mainland for everything else which seems to be regularly. I think I’m quite happy to let you #lovewhereyoulive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m out. I’m unfollowing. She’s come home from the airport to re-hoover her fucking house?!?! She’s just shown her daughter/daughters friends underwear on the bedroom floor to thousands of randomers online 🤬🤬
She is horrible and I hope both her children move away from Scilly and cut her right out of their lives. Although would that bother her?? Only if it got her views with her crocodile tears!!
She had one tear under her eye the other day talking about Jo being upset about being away-that tear stayed throughout the next 4-5 frames of a BS ad!! She’s such a bullshitter!!

god that’s quite the essay-apols it’s been a long fucking week at work!!!

Reactions: 27

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Same shit different day
It’s like Groundhog Day isn’t it:

Feed the ducks.
Laundry.
Moan about kids being on holiday / not up yet.
Bike ride.
Swim.
Hoover, mop, clean sink, clean bathrooms.
Annoy Jowan.
Walk the dog.
Go out in the boat.
Hoover, mop.
Dick around in the kitchen / film numb nuts dancing.
Hoover, mop.

All interspersed with various BS, Swan and IOS store adverts, which may or may not be declared.

Reactions: 25

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The title says it all really. Thanks to @Lynx

We continue to be collectively saddened and angered by Princess Georgia of Shutter Island’s antics regarding the ducks. She seems to be refusing to acknowledge any wrongdoing, or take any responsibility for the demise of so many of the ducklings. These are the ducklings she so cruelly snatched from their mother when just days old and then released back into the wild too early, without adequate shelter or food, because she was going to Wimbledon.

She continues to try and shill BS stuff as though it’s going out of business. If you’re tempted to enter the shady world of multi level marketing I’m sure she’ll be able to squeeze you into her team.

Reactions: 24

Shineyshine

VIP Member
That’s awful about her sister. The poor girl. It must be absolutely horrendous to go through, and her children are still so young.

I’m disgusted that at the end of all those stories Georgia turned it around into an advert for the Body Shop 😡 How crass. Could she not have just left it there for one night.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
The May family are going Thai, family by boat, but Georgia will fly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

mrs_tea85

Hang on... moaning and getting upset about the cost of living... the price of a pimms and cancelling a 100 quid massage. Follows up a few fucking posts later with trying to flog the body shop calendar to people who are most probably feeling the same and then feel shit because they can't afford it or get into debt because they want to help her afford massages and pimps (like she bloody can't already!) What a fucking bellend. Zero thought for anyone else. Selfish cow

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Like you did with the ducklings?????
You insufferable, self centred woman.

Like you did with the ducklings????

That was not supposed to post twice 😆😆

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Tessie82

That was not supposed to post twice 😆😆
I came here to say the exact same thing.

Filming Becky in her bikini then calling her Wally... What a bitch! I reminded her a while back she should be supporting women of all sizes and shapes to promote a positive body image... She didn't like it and blocked me. Nice to see she learnt her lesson. Honestly that woman is a vile piece of shit. How dare she call a woman a walrus just because she doesn't starve herself and is clearly confident in her skin.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Karen826

VIP Member
So this morning shes trying to say some of the ducklings reappeared they must go on an adventure she was getting worried😡
Such a lying bullshitting bitch!!! She knows bloody fine there is still only 3 ducks left out of 9!! Why dont you zoom out your camera Georgia and show us all the ducks so we can see for ourselves?? Because you are a fake ass lying deceitful bitch and wont admit you are a disgrace and dont have a caring bone in your body!!😡😡

hollydollydaydream

Anyone think she’s jumped onto Tattle and seen the new thread title and realised she can’t actually hide from her big fuck up and that’s why she’s a tad upset?

Reactions: 21
She had time to feed the ducks this morning but her son had to make his own packed lunch? 🙄
She had time to start the hoovering but went to the drs without brushing her teeth 1st shes absolutely vile!
So Ruby can go on a jet boat on her own but not the scillonian as she's not yet 16. I was going to say poor girl sent on her own on the boat and train but I'd probs travel alone at 15 than my strange mum or dad come along too! Shes so glad to get the kids out the house but will be in tears the day Ruby goes back to school again.
Such amazing weather that people were wearing coats at the fete yesterday.
Shes a dick. It's funny how little you have to watch when you skip anything marked as ad what does that say 🤔

Memyself

Wonder why she didn’t tag Lin Queen of clean in the broken basket?! 🙄 she was tagging her when she said it was ‘fantastic’

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She should be staying the fuck out of Ruby’s bedroom while her friend is visiting. There’s absolutely no valid reason for her to enter that room unless she’s specifically invited to go in there. She has no inkling of how to follow basic social cues, and be aware of personal boundaries.

Extrafine

VIP Member
Even though I can’t stand Georgia or that Becky. I know I’d rather look like a ‘walrus’, aka an actual woman, than a 12 year old boy.

• Angry
Reactions: 20