Cleanandgleamit #6 Ten little ducks went swimming one day, seven died due to Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she’s jumped onto Tattle and seen the new thread title and realised she can’t actually hide from her big duck up and that’s why she’s a tad upset?
She said it’s a few things then mentioned a busy day ahead in the shop… ffs she wouldn’t know a busy day if it slapped her in the face! I bet she still finds time to walk the dog on the beach a few times, nip home to hoover, go for a swim, a bike ride, etc. What have I missed out?

She may well have had a sly read on here, who cares? The sooner these people realise the world doesn’t revolve around them the better. They can’t control everything. Her Instagram account is hers, and she can ignore questions she doesn’t like, delete awkward comments from followers and control what she lets people see. This is our space, just for us. It’s where we get to say how we feel about her content and online behaviour. If she doesn’t like what we have to say, then it’s easy, she doesn’t have to come and read it.

This thread was only set up in the first place because Georgia began to change. We all liked and followed her at one time. So if she’s unhappy about anything she’s read here, then she should ask herself why we all stopped following her. What was it about her Instagram that began to annoy us so much that we felt we needed to discuss it collectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone think she’s jumped onto Tattle and seen the new thread title and realised she can’t actually hide from her big duck up and that’s why she’s a tad upset?
Probably realised how many ducklings shes killed the vile woman.. shouldn't of took them in the first place if she couldn't look after them instead of expecting other people do it for her! Hopefully people on the island realise what a twit she is

Reactions: 16
I think she’s been reading. Didn’t like what she saw.

Reactions: 13
I truly hope she has. She needs a reality check!
She won’t take it as a reality check. She’s got too many people mollycoddling her at home. If they were honest with her regarding her poor behaviour and didn’t indulge her so much, then she’d have a less entitled attitude and be better equipped to deal with situations that don’t go her way.

Reactions: 15
Aww, so she’s upset because Jowan’s going to be away for a fortnight 🙁
Yeah right. Pull the other one!

• Haha
Random question, whose house does she stay at when she comes on to the mainland and whose car do they use?

Random question, whose house does she stay at when she comes on to the mainland and whose car do they use?
Her parents have a flat and car on the mainland. She has it so hard 🙄
Could not be doing with those bleeping crocodile tears this morning, she’s so fake. Bet Jo is buzzing like an old fridge at being away from her for 2 weeks.
It also irks me how she keeps going on about Ruby’s messy room and tidying it. Just respect her privacy, if she wants to live like a pig then let her, she’s a teenager!

Reactions: 18
Her parents have a flat and car on the mainland. She has it so hard 🙄
Could not be doing with those bleeping crocodile tears this morning, she’s so fake. Bet Jo is buzzing like an old fridge at being away from her for 2 weeks.
It also irks me how she keeps going on about Ruby’s messy room and tidying it. Just respect her privacy, if she wants to live like a pig then let her, she’s a teenager!
She made a throwaway comment under her breath yesterday about Ruby’s room not being “Insta worthy”. It looked pretty tidy to me. But Wtf 🤬 Why does it have to be? Ruby didn’t sign up to be an Insta hun. Leave the girl alone. Stop going in there and filming it.

How can she say Ruby's room isn't insta worthy when her whole house isn't especially her bedroom 🤣

Reactions: 17
I can't believe she doesn't have at least 14 days worth of underwear for "Joan". I would have thought most people have that amount should they go on a two week holiday...do people really want to spend time on holiday doing washing? I couldn't think of anything worse.

Reactions: 9
She’s been very quiet today, probably struggling because the summer holidays have started & it will ruin her routine - although Joan is away for 2 weeks of that!!! Hardly difficult when she does as she pleases & doesn’t actually work like most people do. I certainly don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a foul person

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she doesn't have at least 14 days worth of underwear for "Joan". I would have thought most people have that amount should they go on a two week holiday...do people really want to spend time on holiday doing washing? I couldn't think of anything worse.
She’ll expect him to turn them inside out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's realised she messed up with the ducklings and they're not all just off on an adventure. Maybe she's sad that she might have to lift a finger in the shop. Maybe she's sad because she couldn't brag about the best weather in the UK 😂 or because she realised its awful her son doesn't have enough pants for 14 days and probably won't be able to wash them. She's awful!

Reactions: 14
I really wouldn’t be surprised if she has covid, but she will carry on as normal spreading it around. Probably not even taken a test.

As Love Island Davide said “ she is as fake as the Louis Vuitton in China” miss Jowan my arse.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.