Cleanandgleamit #3 Hoover the carpets, Feed the ducks, Nobody really gives two clucks…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neighbours must love her being out there at dawn every morning, encouraging the quacking duck frenzy then screeching their names when they do their duck thing. Or like this morning when one of them didn’t show up and she was squealing his name. Ffs woman they’re wild animals. Leave them be and let your neighbours sleep! 😡

Reactions: 14
I wish she would clean her glasses they are disgusting probably why she can clean properly because she can’t see out of them. Oh and the noise she makes when she’s eats 🤮

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe she doesn’t order from the mainland because she won’t pay the shipping fee but she’s happy to spend at least £70 (is that return???) so she’ll be able to clean the house for longer and get to B&M 🤦‍♀️
I went to B&M yesterday and the shelves were pretty empty! I so hope she has had a wasted trip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she not just move to the mainland. Good lord shes there every other week but yet still acts like a child and drones on cant get this at home cant get that at home every tiime she is there. Absolutely pathetic and boring. So greedy with the mini eggs too. Give it a rest Georgia and just move to Cornwall its much more scenic than Scilly and has all the facilities. Then you wont have to keep repeating yourself and act like a silly little girl all the time🙄

Reactions: 11
Fucks sake, “can’t get this at home” well yes you bleeping can actually because you can just order it online! She bleeping grips my tit more than anyone else when she starts on with this bull tit!

Reactions: 13
Adam and Jowan thinking they are funny and her giggling like a silly child. Not funny there are disabled people that actually walk like that. Vile disrespectful family😡😡

Reactions: 10
She’s got such an unhealthy attitude towards food and exercise. Got to go swimming because she had fish and chips and some fudge cake last night 🙄

Reactions: 12
NO NO NO JUST NO.
We do not need to know she "gives the ham sandwich a good scrub" when she is in the shower.
Way, way too much information & my ears are now traumatized by that information 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she repeatedly lists the things 'we can't get at home' so her deluded followers know what to send her. This is a woman who bleats on about supporting her 'small business' yet she consistently wins awards/presents for being top seller. She has a shop, house, boat, can buy paintings worth thousands and an extortionately priced oven yet whinges over water usage - Georgia you have no idea what it is to struggle financially so please don't insult us. Her constant begging for free things is embarrassing and I can't believe she doesn't see this.

And I can't believe that her and Adam are going to Portugal on their own without the kids. Selfish doesn't even begin to cover it.

Reactions: 13
NO NO NO JUST NO.
We do not need to know she "gives the ham sandwich a good scrub" when she is in the shower.
Way, way too much information & my ears are now traumatized by that information 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
But also, what the hell has she got going on down there because my bits certainly do not resemble a ham sandwich! 🤢🤔 and if they did, I wouldn't be advertising the fact on Insta! 🤣
She definitely has an unhealthy attitude toward food and exercise, its like she's punishing herself this morning for what she ate last night.....I'd rather have my lie in thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she constantly have to say what size she is! Just say they haven’t got your size and be done with it. There’s no need to keep banging on about being a size 6, we can all see how severely underweight and unhealthy you are, because that’s what you are Georgia, despite what you may think! And also, those trainers look absolutely bleeping ridiculous!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she constantly have to say what size she is! Just say they haven’t got your size and be done with it. There’s no need to keep banging on about being a size 6, we can all see how severely underweight and unhealthy you are, because that’s what you are Georgia, despite what you may think! And also, those trainers look absolutely bleeping ridiculous!!
The trainers wouldn’t look so bad if her legs were a normal size, or she wasn’t wearing those daft leggings that show how skeletal her legs are.

Why did she even try on those trousers? Oh wait, yes, just to show everyone how teeny tiny she is.

It’s not healthy Georgia. You have issues.

Why did she even try on those trousers? Oh wait, yes, just to show everyone how teeny tiny she is.
Came here to ask the exact same question... what a waste of time?! She clearly just wanted to show how baggy anything above a size 6 is on her 🙄 we get it, Georgia...

Reactions: 6
Who does she actually think she is?.
Why should he fold her clothes haha. Good on the boy for just shoving them in the bag😂😂😂
Give her something else to moan about and film for her stories😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.