Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty-Jo

She's getting on my nerves with the ducks now. Why does she keep trying to pick them up!? They clearly hate it and will end up hurting themselves trying to get away from her. And why encourage them to her house to then be chasing them back to the beach!? She's getting on my ducking nerves!!

Reactions: 21

shadow123

Is she for real?

You know what really annoys me about her? She really doesn’t give a crap about her followers. She advertises more than anyone else I follow, gets BS orders and never says anything nice or talks about her followers. I’m fact, if she does, it is usually rude. Even some of the serious grifters like BeckyHomeSweetHome give thanks, giveaways, etc.
Anyone else read BS as Bullsh*t instead of BodyShop? Or just me? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Getalife19

She needs to get help for the sake of her family, I lived with a mum like her and we have the worst relationship now! I got a job at the age of 14 because she didn’t want me in the house on the weekends so she could clean. It was a very very sad childhood.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So Adam said he needed the loo and she told him he couldn’t use the new one so off he went to the public loos. Why did he not just go upstairs? He needs to grow some bollocks and tell her to fuck off, it’s his house too!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone with such a lack of rhythm (or self awareness) as her she baffles me…

Her Sister has been requesting aid for Ukraine in her shop and on her insta (the foredeck)…also on Scilly while Georgia has been away on her BS Freebie and has been incredibly successful. Georgia has now clocked this and has jumped on her sisters tailcoat “look what we have got in OUR shop…OUR shop is a drop off point”. No Georgia your sister has done all of this…give her the praise. She’s done it all not you. You donated a strappy vest top and a tube of hand cream you irritating woman!!!!
This annoys me so much. I’m sick of Instagrammers posting about donating or collecting a few things for Ukrainian refugees and thinking they should be praised for it. It’s all performative. Look at me, look what a good person I am. Georgia needs to give it a rest.

Do you know who should be praised, but doesn’t want to be? The Polish mothers from my local school. They’ve organised collections on a huge scale, which we’ve been sorting and packing into boxes for several days now. They’ve organised vans and warehouse storage, and also convoys which are about to leave for Poland and Ukraine over the next few days. And, do you know what else? Not a phone in sight as all this work has been done, because everyone is too busy and has more important things to do.

• Heart

hollydollydaydream

Her pissy Willie's is doing my head in...she sounds posesed
I’m sure living on an island has stunted her mentally. She’s a 50 year old woman that relishes talking about shit, skid marks, farts and willies like a pre pubescent 12 year old boy she’s just an embarrassment. It must be the isolation of island life. You’d get that slapped out of you if you lived in reality on the mainland and had to actually go to work and mix with people not walk along talking to your phone all day singing “pissy willy” to yourself whilst pretending to say hello to non existent people. Grow the actual fuck up and get a life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

hollydollydaydream

I have never seen anyone with such a lack of rhythm (or self awareness) as her she baffles me…

Her Sister has been requesting aid for Ukraine in her shop and on her insta (the foredeck)…also on Scilly while Georgia has been away on her BS Freebie and has been incredibly successful. Georgia has now clocked this and has jumped on her sisters tailcoat “look what we have got in OUR shop…OUR shop is a drop off point”. No Georgia your sister has done all of this…give her the praise. She’s done it all not you. You donated a strappy vest top and a tube of hand cream you irritating woman!!!!

• Angry

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Not to be the Covid tracker but after her bout of diarrhoea, Adam complained about the noise of the cake mixer yesterday saying it is not what you want to hear when you have a cold and headache. A cold and headache a few days after coming back from unmasked excursions? I wonder if they have ever taken a lateral flow test during the past two years?
They probably can't get lateral flow tests on the islands...🙄

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
View attachment 1034133Complaining how crap the Henry is today when usually she’s singing it’s praises. Pick a lane Georgia and stay in it, your credibility is already shit as it is. And what does she think she’s going to achieve by tagging Lidl in her stories?!?
News headlines - Lidl opens new store in Scilly!!! Georgia May, Instagrammer from the islands pioneered a campaign to allow the local people to have access to “things we just can’t get at home”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Foreverfalcons

I really think it's time you took a good look at yourself Georgia. I found it quite sad when Jowan said about Adam, you just want him out of the house, followed by get lost when she mentioned the toilet. You can say 'love you' a thousand times but actions speak louder than words and that lad looks so dejected - he'll end up really resenting her.

Kate500

Calling someone a troll because you deliberately mislead your viewers and don’t mention you’ve been gifted/are receiving money to advertise products…..hmmm…..

Libertine1975

VIP Member
She is a control freak and money grabber. She is only banging on about water and energy prices at home becasue it's directly affecting her pocket. As others have pointed out she vacuums at least twice is not three times a day, there is an electricity saving right there. She mops the floor at least twice a day using water and or product unnecessarily. She cleans the bathroom daily using water alongside her products.

She leaves the island at least once a month from what I can see. She gets boxes and boxes of shite delivered weekly but loans about how long stuff takes to arrive and won't spent £20 on delivery once a month or so to get the food shopping she wants and can't get on the island. Why not team up with a group of friends and take turns in paying for the delivery?

She has been to the tip two of three times the last few months and apparently needed 'the van' to take stuff. I've not been to the tip this year yet!

Yet she is so tight she showers at the swimming pool and moans about her husband and child living in their house, showering in their bathroom, using their kitchen to cook. Moans about doing all the housework but critcises when they do it. Tells them not to flush the loo but does at least 7 loads of washing a week for three people. It's excessive.