Cleanandgleamit #3 Hoover the carpets, Feed the ducks, Nobody really gives two clucks…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kind of over her referencing her child’s genitals every day but maybe that is just me.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure living on an island has stunted her mentally. She’s a 50 year old woman that relishes talking about tit, skid marks, farts and willies like a pre pubescent 12 year old boy she’s just an embarrassment. It must be the isolation of island life. You’d get that slapped out of you if you lived in reality on the mainland and had to actually go to work and mix with people not walk along talking to your phone all day singing “pissy willy” to yourself whilst pretending to say hello to non existent people. Grow the actual duck up and get a life!!!
She’s not even 40 yet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the height of cuntery. Using the national cost of living crisis to recruit more vulnerable people into her MLM team, which will directly line her own pockets 😡 bleeping leech.
It’s the “NB only join if you’re serious about giving it a go” in other words, I want to make as much money off of you as I can… she is so grabby and greedy… 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s seriously starting to piss me off now with those ducks. Stop trying to pick them up Georgia! They clearly don’t like it! I really hope one day they go for her so she stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s seriously starting to piss me off now with those ducks. Stop trying to pick them up Georgia! They clearly don’t like it! I really hope one day they go for her so she stops.
But according to her, one of the ducks loved it and was wagging it's tail 🤦‍♀️ she's showing her ignorance more and more everyday.

And who are these people sending her videos on how to pick up a duck?! Just stop!

Reactions: 9
While I'm here... the trigger head shouldn't go in the recycling, nor should the plastic sleeve around the bottle. I'm not even sure the white plastic bottle can be recycled but I'll let her off with that. Oh and the tape on that box should really come off too. I dread to think what else is in that recycling bag considering she's chucked polystyrene and burst balloons in there before...

We all know she can't be arsed recycling properly, but why show us?

Attachments

Just seen her 'cleaning' her porch floor, why on earth does it move, never seen flooring move around when being cleaned before, deffo hasn't been fitted properly

• Haha
While I'm here... the trigger head shouldn't go in the recycling, nor should the plastic sleeve around the bottle. I'm not even sure the white plastic bottle can be recycled but I'll let her off with that. Oh and the tape on that box should really come off too. I dread to think what else is in that recycling bag considering she's chucked polystyrene and burst balloons in there before...

We all know she can't be arsed recycling properly, but why show us?
I thought that too when I saw her chuck the entire bottle into the recycling bin. I don’t know how Scilly manages their waste, if it goes to the mainland, but that won’t be recycled if they’re sorted by machine. Bollocks does she care about the environment.

Reactions: 7
I thought that too when I saw her chuck the entire bottle into the recycling bin. I don’t know how Scilly manages their waste, if it goes to the mainland, but that won’t be recycled if they’re sorted by machine. Bollocks does she care about the environment.
When someone pulled her up on her recycling before she said that it was a relatively new concept to Scilly and the she didn’t know what she was doing 🙄 she’s too lazy though to find out how she should be recycling because it doesn’t benefit Georgia.

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something with all these "new members of staff" how many does it take to run the tiny shop? Why is it people from the mainland going over, surely there must be a couple of people in scilly that are looking for a little job, even new school leavers. I'm guessing she doesn't support local people and give them the opportunity to get a little job. But anyway if she spent more time at work rather that trying to clean, she wouldn't need all these members of staff surely.

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe she doesn’t order from the mainland because she won’t pay the shipping fee but she’s happy to spend at least £70 (is that return???) so she’ll be able to clean the house for longer and get to B&M 🤦‍♀️

Just seen this on Instagram. Let’s be honest she’s not ‘feeling the pinch’ of the cost of living crisis. As a conservative estimate that’s over £4000 in commission never mind the commission of her team she’ll earn off or the free products.
Honest and consistent... she’s about as honest as a criminal stood in the dock! I’ll give them consistent though, she’s consistently conning her followers with her false promises of how easy it is to make the kind of money she’s doing!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.